Need books to prepare for PGT Army Public School

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi

I am baffled by the lack of proper information about government exams when I go try to look for it to help my spouse. So I would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

She is applying for PGT exam for Army Public School through the website: ::APS.
Now the pattern for the exam is that it's divided into two parts. Part A, and Part B. (Source this PDF: *aps-csb.in/PdfDocuments/GeneralInstructionCan.pdf).

Part A has following things:
  • General awareness, Mental Ability,
  • English Comprehension,
  • Educational Concepts and
  • Methodology
While Part B is specific to subject, in this case Hindi. But I can't find the syllabus to study for Part B. The website has an option to download previous years question papers for a fee. But I want to find any ebook or the name of the book which I can find in retail shops.

The closest I got was finding this book but it's not available: *www.amazon.in/dp/B078LKLHN4/?coliid=I1PNEC2HXWO719&colid=MUD1LVIAV7YZ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can take a look at CBSE 12th board papers for Hindi(& corresponding material) as I am assuming that's the level supposed to be taught to students.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes. Someone also told me to buy 11th and 12th NCERT books.
So I did. But it was hard finding out books for PGT in the market that was supposed to prepare for AWES.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think there are such specific books for AWES.Just buy books based on syllabus/previous year papers by searching for hindi pgt/hindi tgt/hindi kvs etc.

Top Bottom