Need Bluetooth Headphones with Good Bass and Comfort

My current headphone is Steelseries Siberia V2. i bought it after people/reviewers said its comfortable but after wearing it for 2 hours or so my head hurts. Its like the Great Khali is doing the vice grip on my head.
Some people said you can make the tension of the frame looser by keeping it stretched overtime. I have used it for almost a year and i guess the frame is too strong/good quality to be stretched and it is still as tight as it was when i first bought it.

So i want a Bluetooth Headphone, with mic, which has good bass and does not squeeze my head from both sides.
Budget is from 3000 to 6000
I can go further if the only option available are much more expensive

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I bought tantra groove couple of years back. But not sure it matches OP's requirement. mic gives mixed results. Bass is nothing special, not bad, but not great either.
I have had my eye on this creative : *www.amazon.in/Creative-Blaster-Ultra-Light-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B00SA1IAWG?ref_=ast_sto_dp . Supposed to be extra light and soft/comfortable. Has bass button boost. No idea if these are actual features or gimmicks. Only thing that put me off was that it had 3 buttons and not 5.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I bought tantra groove couple of years back. But not sure it matches OP's requirement. mic gives mixed results. Bass is nothing special, not bad, but not great either.
I have had my eye on this creative : *www.amazon.in/Creative-Blaster-Ultra-Light-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B00SA1IAWG?ref_=ast_sto_dp . Supposed to be extra light and soft/comfortable. Has bass button boost. No idea if these are actual features or gimmicks. Only thing that put me off was that it had 3 buttons and not 5.
How were these AirBolt 501 True Wireless Earbuds | Auxtron

Top Bottom