Need android phone preferably for recording?

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Hello,
to all of you.

I am searching an Android Mobile preferably for video recording having an Internal memory of minimum 32 gb and sd card option, this mobile can record videos continuously for 5-6 hours.

1. Budget? 10-15K can be strechable

2. Display type and size? About 5.5 inches

3. Dual sim? Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand? Any Good Brand

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Both

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 4G ready

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Recording Videos in a meeting room having a good quality Mic using tripod

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? How about Lenovo Vibe K5 Note?

10. Any other info that you want to share : I know there are nice options available to buy dedicated Video Camera for this, but I need phone, its primary use will be the video recording.

Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Even though you wrote
I know there are nice options available to buy dedicated Video Camera for this, but I need phone, its primary use will be the video recording.

I would recommend you to get a bridge camera for recording the meetings.

A phone would die off sooner than you expect if all it does is record videos for 5-6 hours continuously.

OP
G

GEEK_LEARNS

Broken In
Even though you wrote

I would recommend you to get a bridge camera for recording the meetings.

A phone would die off sooner than you expect if all it does is record videos for 5-6 hours continuously.

Hello,

Dear SaiyanGoku Ji,

Can you recommend some good Bridge Camera?
Thank You.
Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello,

Dear SaiyanGoku Ji,

Can you recommend some good Bridge Camera?
Thank You.
Regards,

GEEK_LEARNS

In your budget,
Buy Sony Cyber-shot H300 Point and Shoot Digital camera (Black) with 35X optical zoom. Online at Low Price in India | Sony Camera Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.i
(Check if it supports 1080p recording)

Buy Canon Powershot SX410 IS 20MP Point and Shoot Camera (Black) with 40x Optical Zoom, 8GB Memory Card and Camera Case Online at Low Price in India | Canon Camera Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.i
(Check if it supports 1080p recording)

PnS camera with high zoom:
Buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25GA-K 12.1MP Point and Shoot Digital Camera (Black) with 16x Optical Zoom, SD Card and Carry Case Online at Low Price in India | Panasonic Camera Reviews & Ratings - Amazon.i

Sony Cybershot DSC-WX350/B 18.2MP Digital Camera: Amazon.in: Electronic

Top Bottom