Need an android phone for 20,000

ravi847

Journeyman
I need an android phone. My budget is 20K ,can stretch it to 25K.
Also I am willing to wait for a while if a good phone is going to release.
PLease suggest me some nice phones in this range with pros and cons.
THanks in advance.

Edit :-

1. Budget? 20-25k
2. Display type and size? -- No preference
3. Dual sim? -- Yes.
4. Preferred choice of brand? --No preference, Chinese OK.
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? -- Any.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). -- Android.
7. Preferred connectivity options -- 4g VOLTE is needed as I use jio sim.
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Light to medium usage.Mostly for internet.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Nope.
10. Any other info that you want to share. -- I would like phones with good display and body design. Also I am willing to wait for 1 or 2 months.

Last edited:
OP
ravi847

ravi847

Journeyman
Shit I posted in the wrong section. @Mods can you move this to the buying advice section?

rupeshwar

Broken In
Nokia 7 plus is a good phone in this price range if you like stock android. If you have an ICICI card you can get 10% cashback bringing the price to 23,400.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Never buy the Moto one's as the eol is mostly 6 months just like op phones.

Moto Z series will get the better support than Moto G series I think and It is the only phone for 20k that has an AMOLED Display while Nokia 7 plus is 26k which is close very close to Nokia 8

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Moto Z series will get the better support than Moto G series I think and It is the only phone for 20k that has an AMOLED Display while Nokia 7 plus is 26k which is close very close to Nokia 8
Nope Brother trust me you can buy the most expensive moto device but the updates won't be there. I am talking about at least 2 major Android updates.

OP
ravi847

ravi847

Journeyman
Guys pre ordered the Honor 10 for 21,752 in exchange for my 2 year old One Plus X.
Was it a good buy?

Last edited:
Guys preordered the Honor 10 for 21,752 in exchange for my 2 year old One Plus X.
Was it a good buy?
Yes, it is a good buy. Many people here might bash it for the heavily skinned OS but its a just a matter of personal taste as custom UIs don't lag as much now as it used to do 3-4 years back. EMUI, Samsung, LG's UI & even MIUI are optimized well. Same can't be said about other companies though.

I doubt many people like the notch, but the option to hide is something good which android makers came up with.

Top Bottom