Need an AC 1.5 ton...:-)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
DON'T BUY DAIKIN FROM FLIPKART. DAIKIN DOES NOT HONOR WARRANTY IF BOUGHT FROM ONLINE STORES.

Check reviews on Flipkart too, most people report that in the flipkart user review.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Please refer to warranty card and terms and conditions contained therein -

“TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER PRODUCT WARRANTY CARD

1) The warranty including the Additional warranty is confined to the purchaser who has purchased the product only from DAIPL or an authorized dealer or distributor of DAIPL (Purchaser / First Purchaser). The warranty including the additional warranty cannot be transferred by the first purchaser to any person by whatever means of the same product.

Please note that Flipkart/Any e-commerce Web site or its associated sellers are not authorized by us to sale our products. Hence warranty on your product is not valid.

Also note certain important 'Conditions under which this warranty shall become void' –
5. Installation of product by any person other than DAIPL’s authorized dealer / representative.

Accordingly, we will be able to provide services to you on payment basis only.
Thanks & Regards,

Khushi Negi
Customer service officer
Daikin Airconditioning (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Customer Care

$hadow

Geek in making
Take lot of sugarcane juice.

Apparently doctor has asked me not to take sugarcane juice.

- - - Updated - - -

omg take care bro!!
stay hydrated and take care!! :)

Thanks man. I am always surrounded by weird soup and juices at home :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Good then and intake s lot of Vitamin C!

Yeah multivitamins and some other meds are there to be taken.

- - - Updated - - -

And now most importantly OP since you have purchased from online store getting warranty will be a pain.

$hadow

Geek in making
My bad. I guess this maybe a suggestion from the old folklores not by the doctors, about having the sugarcane juice.

They said that it is not hygienic any more coz of flies around it. Sometimes those flies get crushed and mixed up with the juice which is extremely dangerous.

ajayritik

Technomancer
They said that it is not hygienic any more coz of flies around it. Sometimes those flies get crushed and mixed up with the juice which is extremely dangerous.
Well this is the reason why my wife really hates the sugarcane juice sold by the road side vendors.
However in our city at selected places we have some shops who prepare it hygienically and added to that we get flavors as well.
Do look out for anything like that in your city.
If hygiene is a concern then this should work.
As a kid I know my cousin and my best friend used to get Jaundice very often and they used to have lots of sugarcane juice.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well this is the reason why my wife really hates the sugarcane juice sold by the road side vendors.
However in our city at selected places we have some shops who prepare it hygienically and added to that we get flavors as well.
Do look out for anything like that in your city.
If hygiene is a concern then this should work.
As a kid I know my cousin and my best friend used to get Jaundice very often and they used to have lots of sugarcane juice.

I am more of a car person. Whenever I go out it is 99% I am driving my car and finding these type of shops won't be a easy job.

Top Bottom