Need an AC 1.5 ton...:-)

I need an AC of 1.5 Ton and a 5 Star rated one.

Checked these on flipkart.

Voltas 185Cya 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC Price in India - Buy Voltas 185Cya 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC online at Flipkart.com

Godrej GSC 18 FGA5 WOG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC Price in India - Buy Godrej GSC 18 FGA5 WOG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC online at Flipkart.com

Hitachi RAU518HVDOB 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC Price in India - Buy Hitachi RAU518HVDOB 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC online at Flipkart.com

I like the Godrej one since the installation is also free and and i get an extra 2500 off on the AC.
(i am planning to buy it on EMI so today flipkart also has an offer of cash back on the interest amount)

Please do suggest any other AC also if possible.

Also should i opt for inverter AC?? (i have heard they are future proof).

Thanx in advance...:)

$hadow

Geek in making
If you are in Kolkata try to buy Sharp AC. They are certainly the best around and along that also do post the budget of the AC.

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
Budget could be anything from 30-38 as i'm planning to buy it on EMI wouldn't matter that much.

I stay in mumbai.
I have heard about sharp inverter AC's that they are good dont know a lot but.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
coming from someone whose family business is ACs,please stick to Hitachi,Daikin,o-general as far as possible
they have least hassles and maintenance in the long run even if initial prices might be high
inverter ACs are worth the extra buck

$hadow

Geek in making
Budget could be anything from 30-38 as i'm planning to buy it on EMI wouldn't matter that much.

I stay in mumbai.
I have heard about sharp inverter AC's that they are good dont know a lot but.

Than check out O'General AC. These are meant to last long with little care.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Than check out O'General AC. These are meant to last long with little care.

ogeneral running for 10 years(approx) no service. no gas refilling, only blower(turbine thingy in idu) &filter cleaning...
but 1st installation must be PERFECT. once it goes wrong, problems will follow. make sure the installation tech is a pro and has knowledge. ask him questions during installation.

ajayritik

Technomancer
coming from someone whose family business is ACs,please stick to Hitachi,Daikin,o-general as far as possible
they have least hassles and maintenance in the long run even if initial prices might be high
inverter ACs are worth the extra buck

^ +1 to this.

$hadow

Geek in making
ogeneral running for 10 years(approx) no service. no gas refilling, only blower(turbine thingy in idu) &filter cleaning...
but 1st installation must be PERFECT. once it goes wrong, problems will follow. make sure the installation tech is a pro and has knowledge. ask him questions during installation.

Yeah installation is super important and when I installed mine I make sure that it was done properly, had a bad experience earlier with my cousin's AC.

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
sadly ogeneral is not delivering in my area also there are no inverter AC's of daikin either(Daikin FTF50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC Price in India - Buy Daikin FTF50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC online at Flipkart.com) this one is coming soon but not yet for sale on flipkart.

No one is up for the godrej ac?(they are giving a 10 yr compressor warranty as well)

or if not that then the hitachi AC which i mentioned there is one more ac of hitachi but its over the budget..(Hitachi RAU018KVEA 1.5 Tons Inverter Split AC Price in India - Buy Hitachi RAU018KVEA 1.5 Tons Inverter Split AC online at Flipkart.com)
this one is and inverter AC but not in my budget..:(

$hadow

Geek in making
sadly ogeneral is not delivering in my area also there are no inverter AC's of daikin either(Daikin FTF50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC Price in India - Buy Daikin FTF50PRV16 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC online at Flipkart.com) this one is coming soon but not yet for sale on flipkart.

No one is up for the godrej ac?(they are giving a 10 yr compressor warranty as well)

or if not that then the hitachi AC which i mentioned there is one more ac of hitachi but its over the budget..(Hitachi RAU018KVEA 1.5 Tons Inverter Split AC Price in India - Buy Hitachi RAU018KVEA 1.5 Tons Inverter Split AC online at Flipkart.com)

Search local market for O'general. It is a actual VFM machine.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Godrej is OK at best
id still get a Hitachi,Daikin or O general over any other brand though
inverter isnt important if you dont have a high enough budget
a proper brand is more important imho

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get Daikin FTKP50PRV16 1.5 ton Inverter ac from flipkart at Rs 41K . Its an amazing deal.

The FTF50PRV16 the link that you have provided is actually a 5 star rated ac and not an inverter ac,flipkart has given wrong information, FTF are always 5 star rated while FTKP are inverters,so be careful and be informed.

$hadow

Geek in making
Hey that's a great heads up [MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION]. Long time no see, where have you been?

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
Get Daikin FTKP50PRV16 1.5 ton Inverter ac from flipkart at Rs 41K . Its an amazing deal.

The FTF50PRV16 the link that you have provided is actually a 5 star rated ac and not an inverter ac,flipkart has given wrong information, FTF are always 5 star rated while FTKP are inverters,so be careful and be informed.

SAdly this doesnt ship either...:cry:

Top Bottom