Need advice for laptop graphics !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaditya

Journeyman
I'm gonna buy a DELL 6000m laptop

The version I'm gonna buy has " Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 900" on board graphics with 1 gb ram

i can upgrade to

128MB DDR ATI's MOBILITYâ„¢ RADEON X300 PCI Express x16 Graphics

but its gonna cost 250 $ more for me .............is it worth it??

shud i upgrade or not??...................I wanna play games like "call of duty" and "cricket 2005" on my laptop,

is this " ATI's MOBILITYâ„¢ RADEON X300 PCI Express x16" worth payin 250 $ more for or will i have the same game play in both configs

Shoud i buy it or not??

If anyone is using the above graphics cards plz post what games you are playin on it !!!!!!!!

this is kinda urgent as the offer is expiring in 2 days

the laptop config is 1.73 ghz, 1 gb ram , 80 gb HDD

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I don't think there is 6000m model. They have 6000 and 600m. The 600m has GMA900 but no upgrades. The 6000 has at least a 64MB card already.

Anyway, I don't think that $250 is worth it. CoD and Cricket 2005 should run on the GMA900. Not entirel sure though - wait for someone else to reply.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
completely agree with nemesis 250$ is not worth payin for that card.i hav a very low end lappy with GMA 900 onboard grapix and i m playin games like cricket2005 widout any hickups.6000 hav 64MB ati X300 dedicated card.

harbar

Right off the assembly line
Hey Aniruddh,

In another thread I saw your msg about purchasing a new laptop. Which one did you buy? Care to throw some info..viz rig, price etc

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom