need a tvcapturing tool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearthacker

Journeyman
hi people...i use a Tv Tuner card to see vt on my pc , the company is AverTV. In the bundled CD along with the card, there was a software named WinDVR..i used it to capture video but when i finished capturing, 2 problems came. 1.The video which i recorded didnt have any audio and 2.only some seconds of recording took lotts of MBs. Is there any other tools which ican use for the same prupose and which can directly encode the recording into DivX or some other format which doesnt take much space. Please let me know if there is any.

Hearthacker

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
PowerVCR

Well, if you want complete and utter control, use CyberLink's PowerVCR II. It doesnt get better than that. Period. On the other hand, if its simplicity and absolute ease of use you want, use the NeroVision Express program that comes along with your CDRW drive. It automatically stores captured and imported audio/video in your My Documents folder (by default, of course) and you can encode on the fly using your codec of choice, be it DivX or whatever. Then you can burn the contents onto a DVD/CD and enjoi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom