Need a Smartphone biying suggestion under 25K!

sameermanas

Starting to learn!!
Hi Guys,

I need to buy a smartphone to replace my Vibe X3. I am proving the details for questionnaire below:

1. Budget: 25K
2. Display type and size: AMOLED and anything above 5.5 Inch
3. Dual sim: Yes but with dedicated SD slot.
4. Preferred choice of brand: Any decent brand with good software update (Not like Lenovo)
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera): I am not a selfie lover, So back cam must be good.
6. Preferred operating system: Android
7. Preferred connectivity options: 4G (Dual Standby 4G needed)
8. Primary use of handset: Multimedia, Camera, Internet & occasional PUBG.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration: As of now Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
10. Any other info that you want to share: Amoled screen & Always on display is a must. I got addicted to this using Lumia 640XL. Must be a decent performer for multitasking.

Thanks in advance!

Asus 5Z is a great choice for 25k, it lacks AMOLED & doesn't have dedicated SD card slot but has great performance (S845) & one of the best cameras for the price(has OIS as well which is usually found only in flagships like S8, S9). If you can stretch your budget to 30k, you can find LG V30+ & Samsung S8 (usually on sale for this price). Both have OLED screens with great cameras & other nice to have features like water resistance. Asus 5Z with S845 will still beat them in terms of gaming though but the difference isn't huge, so not a deal breaker IMO. Asus, LG & Samsung (only flagships for last 2) are ok in terms of updates.

Samsung A7 seems good at first glance but has a very weak SoC for its price. Even S660 of Nokia 7 plus is better, about 1.5x better, S8 is about 4x better & Asus is 5x better for gaming. Basically, with a 1080p display for PUBG, you are going to regret it. If your usage didn't include gaming, then it might just work for you (still not a good choice). Also, Samsung is slow in terms of updates & since it is not an S or Note series, so expect just 1 major update & that too will be delivered when maybe Android Q is out.

Nokia 7 plus is the best choice in terms of updates. It is receiving the Android Pie update already & should receive Q when that is released. Nokia is updating their devices pretty good.

These seem to be your options:
Buy Products Online at Best Price in India - All Categories | Flipkart.com

LG V30+ has 128GB storage, so you won't need a microSD card, most likely.
*www.amazon.in/LG-V30-Silver-128GB-...&ie=UTF8&qid=1541185662&sr=1-2&keywords=lg+g7

Minion

Conversation Architect
You should have bought one plus 6 during sales it was available for 27k. Now you have these option nokia 7 plus(lack AMOLED and have Snapdrogon 660),Asus 5Z(lacks AMOLED) and lg V30 plus(Snapdragon 835 and very slow updates)

Top Bottom