Need a RAM upgrade

Jim Kirk

Broken In
Hello folks, I have Lenovo G500s with 4GB RAM currently. I am feeling a bit laggy performance sometime whenever i run some heave applications or games. Hence, want to upgrade the current 4GB RAM to 8 GB.

Kindly suggest some ideas with price. (I am from Delhi and Nehru Place would be better for me)

Regards,

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Is your laptop under warranty? I think it would be better if you could get your peripherals by contacting Lenovo support.

OP
Jim Kirk

Jim Kirk

Broken In
Is your laptop under warranty? I think it would be better if you could get your peripherals by contacting Lenovo support.
No, it;s been 4 years now. I also have to change my laptop battery. no proper backup is being provided by the current one.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello folks, I have Lenovo G500s with 4GB RAM currently. I am feeling a bit laggy performance sometime whenever i run some heave applications or games. Hence, want to upgrade the current 4GB RAM to 8 GB.

Kindly suggest some ideas with price. (I am from Delhi and Nehru Place would be better for me)

Regards,
Replace HDD with SSD.

You would have to increase RAM to 8GB as well as replace HDD with SSD. Win10 is pretty heavy currently & will lag on HDD, doesn't matter even if you have 32GB RAM.

Your laptop has 2 RAM slots, so need another 4GB DDR3 1600MHz stick.

Top Bottom