Need a pc under 40k

funskar

Padawan
Hi all,

Can you please help me build a PC rig under 40k excluding monitor , keyboard.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: corel draw,photoshop,word,watching 4k videos n 10-12 tabs browsing

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:40k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 10

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes , 22 inch FHD.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:UPS , mouse ,keyboard.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: feb last

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: from nehru place delhi

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i had an old working zotac gtx 670 amp that will i use a gpu n needs wifi onboard

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -40K

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 2200G -8k
Motherboard -Asus Prime B450M-K -7k
RAM -Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz 8GB -6k
HDD -WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3k
Power Supply -Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 450w -5k
Cabinet -Antec P100 -3k
Monitor -BenQ GW2280 22 inch LED IPS -8k

Total -40K

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nehru Place nowadays is usually not that good for buying major pc components(except for HDD though). Always check primeabgb,onlyssd(ssd selling division of primeabgb,always the best ssd prices),vedantcomputers,mdcomputers first before buying from NP.
Buy Online | AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics | Price in India
Buy Online | Corsair 8GB DDR4 CMK8GX4M1D3000C16 3000MHz RAM | Price in India
CORSAIR SMPS CX550 - 550 WATT 80 PLUS BRONZE CERTIFICATION PSU WITH ACTIVE PFC OR better one Buy ANTEC 550 WATT 80 PLUS GOLD SEMI MODULAR Best Price in India mdcomputers.in
Buy ASUS PRIME B450M-A at Lowest Price in India - mdcomputers.in

Top Bottom