Need a Laptop in 45,000 Rs.

Aakarshan

In the zone
Hi I want to buy a gaming laptop.I'm from India.

1. What is your budget?

45000/- Rs. INR

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

15.6 inches min.

3. What screen resolution do you want?

1366 x 768 min.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

No.

5. How much battery life do you need?

4-5 hours.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

I want to play latest games like BF3, COD- GHOSTS, GTA 4, Skyrim2 etc.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

Internet Browsing, Watching HD Videos.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

750 GB min.,Req 1TB if Possible

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

4-5 Years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

I Don't know Best One.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

LIKE-----> DELL and HP
DISLIKE-----> ACER ASUS SAMSUNG LENEVO (Because of bad sale after service)

13. What country do you live in?

INDIA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

I want a laptop to play games.I want to do gaming at med settings.Need to Play Latest fps titles.

Hi I want to buy a gaming laptop.I'm from India.

1. What is your budget?

45000/- Rs. INR

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

15.6 inches min.

3. What screen resolution do you want?

1366 x 768 min.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?

No.

5. How much battery life do you need?

4-5 hours.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?

I want to play latest games like BF3, COD- GHOSTS, GTA 4, Skyrim2 etc.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)

Internet Browsing, Watching HD Videos.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?

750 GB min.,Req 1TB if Possible

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?

4-5 Years.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?

I Don't know Best One.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

LIKE-----> DELL and HP
DISLIKE-----> ACER ASUS SAMSUNG LENEVO (Because of bad sale after service)

13. What country do you live in?

INDIA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.

I want a laptop to play games.I want to do gaming at med settings.Need to Play Latest fps titles.
I don't know why no one replies here.I thought that it is a forum.:huh?:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Lenovo has bad after sales service? :shock:
Please.
It's one of the best. Besides their laptops have solid build quality.

Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380480) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) Rs.47111 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380480) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) Dark Chocolate Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

This one is recommended.

Alternately you can go for

HP Pavilion 15-E039TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Rs.46490 Price in India - Buy HP Pavilion 15-E039TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Imprint Pearl White With Micro Dot Pattern Online - HP: Flipkart.com

OR

Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Rs.48190 Price in India - Buy Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop (4th Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) Black Online - Dell: Flipkart.com

But with these laptops you have to be satisfied with playing the games you mentioned in the lowest setting and you can forget about playing latest games from Quarter 2 2014 onwards.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
Ok But i don't know how the first one will play games specially : BF4 and CRYSIS 3.I have seen a review(to be very frankly) on this website and found that it has 64 Bit card and it struggles in BF4 and CRYSIS 3 (Source : Notebookcheck.net)and no one has posted the fps in BF4 and other demanding games.So i doubt whether it be able or not.simply.

dude1

Journeyman
Acer Aspire E1-572G Laptop (4th Generation Intel Core i5-4200U- 4GB RAM- 750GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- Windows 8- 2 GB AMD Radeon HD 8750M Graphics) (Black) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com 43k price
You can get this if u need a full hd screen. Games you mentioned are playable in medium settings.Also I have had good experience with acer so can't support what you say.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Acer Aspire E1-572G Laptop (4th Generation Intel Core i5-4200U- 4GB RAM- 750GB HDD- 15.6 Inches Screen- Windows 8- 2 GB AMD Radeon HD 8750M Graphics) (Black) - Buy Online @ Best Price | Snapdeal.com 43k price
You can get this if u need a full hd screen. Games you mentioned are playable in medium settings.Also I have had good experience with acer so can't support what you say.

lenovo one is still better with more powerful GPU and much more powerful CPU. Sucks it doesn't have a FHD screen as this one.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
I dunno why my comment was not posted so i'm listing.

The Ideapad features a Nvidia GeForce 740m 64 Bit which is quite weaker than Nvidia GeForce 740m 128 Bit.
128 Bit One only play BF4 and Crysis 3 on low setting then how it can be able to play them on low settings.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
I am sick of these 45-55k threads, just get a laptop with a 740m/amd 8670 series Gpu and a dual core processor(ulv dual core if you want good battery life)

Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380480) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) Rs.47111 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Ideapad Z500 (59-380480) Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph) Dark Chocolate Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
This laptop is a Trap for noobs, it only features 64 bit 740m which is a quite weaker gpu.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
I dunno why my comment was not posted so i'm listing.

The Ideapad features a Nvidia GeForce 740m 64 Bit which is quite weaker than Nvidia GeForce 740m 128 Bit.
128 Bit One only play BF4 and Crysis 3 on low setting then how it can be able to play them on low settings.
All the FPS posted on notebookcheck of BF4 are of gk208 architecture i.e. 64 bit version only. so, rest assured that you can bf4 on mid settings with 90% probability(it gave nearly 30fps on an ULV cpu).
the fps posted on crysis 3 are solely of 128 bit architecture so, unfortunately i can't say about it, but i believe you will be abe to play it on low settings if not medium, coz i have seen 740m handling heavier games.
another reason why you should buy z500 is because of it's looks, it gives an uber-premium look in the it price range and is unmatched in any of it's competitors; moreover it has an above avg battery life. :)

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
This laptop is a Trap for noobs, it only features 64 bit 740m which is a quite weaker gpu.
the almighty Odin spoken... hail ho. :D
just check how many bits Radeon 8670m has which is available in almost every HP and Dell laptops in the same price range.Or rather go and game on 4th Gen 4200U which is faster than coz isn't it 4th gen....

Top Bottom