Need a laptop for 40k quickly...

Theodre

In the zone
Hey TDF,

This is a laptop for my friend and he need a good laptop for ordinary/normal usage scenario's with good battery life.

1) What is your budget?

It's 40k.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

I would prefer 15 or 15.6 and no probs with weight..

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

a) Likes samsung. But will go for any laptop that satisfies his need which is as said should be having a good battery life.
b)No dislikes

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

Most of the tasks include watching movie, p2p activity, and studying purposes but would be nice to have a GPU on it.. It would be a plus.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?

A good resolution and the display type is not important.

6) Anything else you would like to say?

My friend is a guy who can do anything like being a programmer if he likes to do a project related to IT even though he is a Business graduate. So he should preferably needs a good battery life as he not only watches movies but also
will be reading a lot of e-books too and net browsing ofcourse...

Need you guys to reply ASAP with suggestions and comments and other help....

I have looke into samssung NP355V5C-S05IN and NP300E5C-A08IN and HP Pavilion G6-2301AX. So waht do you guys thinks?? Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

n3rd

In the zone
Samsung NP300E5X-S01IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Samsung, Good battery life, and has a decent-ish graphic card since gaming is not a requirement. It's not for gaming, mind - but still it's obviously better than the ones without graphic cards and just integrated gpus.

Some options

The Dell one has better battery life compared to others but the other two are more powerful(CPU & GPU). AMD APU laptop has better GPU & other HP one with i5 has better CPU

Top Bottom