Need a Keyboard + Mouse combo for work under Rs.5k

srinidhi_k_bhat

Broken In
Hello,

I'm looking for a Keyboard & Mouse combo below Rs.5000 mainly for my work.

I need a compact keyboard mainly for programming (and occasional gaming). I'm not sure whether a good mechanical keyboard would fit my budget.
I'm thinking to go with Logitech G102 Lightsync Gaming mouse as it's been suggested in almost every rig recommendation in the magazine. But if you think there are any other better options that suits my need, please do suggest.

So this leaves me with Rs.3.5k for the keyboard.

Any suggestions and tips appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
srinidhi_k_bhat

srinidhi_k_bhat

Broken In
@omega44-xt Thanks for the suggestion. The keyboard looks great and fits my budget.
However, not having dedicated arrow keys is the only concern for me.
(Guess I should have specified that in the post when I mentioned that I needed a compact keyboard)

How about RedDragon Kumara K552 or Cosmic Byte CB-GK-16 ?
I can see a lot of good reviews for these on Amazon.
Check my post again, I mentioned GK18, which is basically GK16 with red switches instead of blue of GK16.

GK16/18 are just cheaper, hence recommended those over Redragon. You don't gain anything by paying extra IMO. Decide on the type of switch you need. Ideally brown might have been the best but alas, most cheap options have blue switches, with some red options at best.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Avoid Logitech mouse, if you have still having thoughts about it, double click issues are quite common in Logitech mouse. Go with what Omega suggested above.

OP
srinidhi_k_bhat

srinidhi_k_bhat

Broken In
Check my post again, I mentioned GK18, which is basically GK16 with red switches instead of blue of GK16.

GK16/18 are just cheaper, hence recommended those over Redragon. You don't gain anything by paying extra IMO. Decide on the type of switch you need. Ideally brown might have been the best but alas, most cheap options have blue switches, with some red options at best.
Oops! Had missed the first link.
Got it. Thanks for the suggestions!

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
I have this 2.5k mechanical keyboard since 2 years, still doing great: *www.amazon.in/dp/B016M91SS0/ref=sspa_dk_detail_1?psc=1

As for mouse, I'd suggest the lightweight 3.2k priced Cooler master, very lightweight: *www.amazon.in/Cooler-Master-Lightw...e/dp/B07ZGG7GSY/ref=sr_1_3?crid=20Z21JR9I4GWO (only problem is dust enters it, but you can tape it yourself. I did this too)

My last mouse Logitech G402 went very good for 5 years, but it then developed double click issue, whereby when clicked once to hold it, it used to register 2 clicks instead.

EDIT: Sorry for waking up an old thread. I just saw the dates. I guess OP never confirmed what he bought and didn't ask moderator to close this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom