Need a good Headphone under 800-1K.

gamer.geek

Broken In
Hello. I need good headphones solely for the cause of playing CS 1.6, Dota2 and TF2. I will use it for listening music on my phone too. I don't like Bass much; neither I like too much of troubles. But it should be enough, not excess of anything.

Also, the build quality should be awesome. I am thinking of keeping it atleast for an year or so. I will preferably get it online; but I can also get it at shops cuz my father is also a dealer. I just want your suggestions.

The budget is 800-1000. Please suggest some good ones.

TY in advance.

muditpopli

Broken In
according to me sennheiser hd180 will be perfect Sennheiser Hd 180 Headphone Price: Buy Sennheiser Hd 180 Headphone Online in India - Infibeam.com

OP
gamer.geek

gamer.geek

Broken In
@Chaitanya I need an over ear headphones. I just hate the in ear ones. They cause a lotta pain and If by chance my father will see me wearing those, he will badly scold me. He thinks that in ear ones cause deafness.

@mudit Don't you think they are over my budget? I can't extend it cuz I'm having 2200 Rs. in total; in which I will have to get a mouse, a mousepad and a headphone. But, if HD 180 sounds so nice, then I will surely save and get the one.

muditpopli

Broken In
Dude i think that no one changes the headphone daily and if u willbuy this one then it will be best for a long time and sennheiser is just awesome .... If anyone hears the name of sennheiser then it doesnt matters to him that it is of higher model or a lower one ... Its name is enough so according to me just go for it

And also check out the reviews on the link provided by me

OP
gamer.geek

gamer.geek

Broken In
@mudit Ok I have also read reviews and found that it doesn't has ample bass. Can you confirm it please.

@harshil I will consider that too. Ty fr the suggestion.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Philips Oneil Cruz On-the-ear Headphones
Philips SBCHP400
Philips SHP2500

Senns are crap at that price. Its just the brand you buy and not sound at that price...Period!

Top Bottom