Need a gaming mouse : 5K budget

rockfella

Ambassador of Buzz
And maybe try to use pure distilled water(from chemist) instead of tap or ro water. It would prevent any minerals from depositing in the mouse buttons also as it is non conductive, any traces left would not do much harm.

Most probably dust is depositing between the surface of switch buttons which causes these issues and gets fixed once removed by water.
I just did it again today. Used hot RO water.
EDIT: Worked again!
PS: The G102 feels way natural and better than Corsair Harpoon.

Last edited:
OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hey guys, I thought of getting a small mouse pad with good thickness. Any recommendations for mouse pad?

Is it good with both G304 and Viper mini?

this one?
I mean, depends on you. Its size is good for me, a bit bigger than most common mouse pad size & fits my desk. Some gamers who move their hand a lot will feel it as small, a friend recently complained to me about the same.

Check dimensions, go with 1 size bigger if you want:
Amazon.in: Buy Redgear MP35 Control-Type Gaming Mousepad (Black/Red) Online at Low Prices in India | Redgear Reviews & Ratings

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
That's a good point to keep in mind. I want to order 2 pieces actually. One person doesn't move hand much but other moves a lot.
Nothing is smaller than this 30cm with good thickness. Not much space on table to keep a 30cm mouse pad hence I was searching for smaller ones.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I wanted a desk mat!! But my house is quite dusty and I also keep my table cluttered with lot of stuffs and keep tea/coffee on table. Cleaning it will become a hectic job so I decided to go with tiny ones.

Neo

I have Steelseries rival 310, overall I like it. Better than deathadder for sure. Zowie Divina S2 also nice if u can find.

Neo

Oh I see u already bought... Ya Deathadder is too big, I can't play competitive games on it.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have Steelseries rival 310, overall I like it. Better than deathadder for sure. Zowie Divina S2 also nice if u can find.
Thanks for the suggestion!
My first choice was Steelseries but after reading through few reddit posts it seems like there is no warranty support in India for Steelseries product.
Eventually decided to give a try to Razer optical switches.

Reactions: Neo
OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I mean, depends on you. Its size is good for me, a bit bigger than most common mouse pad size & fits my desk. Some gamers who move their hand a lot will feel it as small, a friend recently complained to me about the same.

Check dimensions, go with 1 size bigger if you want:
Amazon.in: Buy Redgear MP35 Control-Type Gaming Mousepad (Black/Red) Online at Low Prices in India | Redgear Reviews & Ratings
I learned that Control Type has textured surface and Speed type has very polished one. So I just wanted to if Control type mouse pad has any chance to wear out the mouse feet sooner than normal? I have two mouse, DeathAdder V2 and G304 and plan is to buy mouse pad for both.

I learned that Control Type has textured surface and Speed type has very polished one. So I just wanted to if Control type mouse pad has any chance to wear out the mouse feet sooner than normal? I have two mouse, DeathAdder V2 and G304 and plan is to buy mouse pad for both.
My old G305's feets are smooth now, don't remember if it was this smooth when new.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
arey just relax and get either.. Its just marketting lingo lol.. the feet will become smoother over time anyway

Top Bottom