Need a gaming laptop within 50000 INR

master_chief

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)
within 50000 INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Gaming and net surfing.I want to play the latest released games without quality compromise and don't want my laptop to be outdated in next 2 years.

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
no

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: lenovo,asus,dell,hp...
b. Dislike:samsung

6) Anything else you would like to say?

Battery back up ( extended (5-7hrs) )
Purchase place ( Online (eg - flipkart, infibeam) / Local )

OP
M

master_chief

Broken In
Hi guys,thanks for the reply but would anyone suggest whether a laptop or a pc within 50000 INR would be best for gaming?

rishi_sethi

Journeyman
Hi guys,thanks for the reply but would anyone suggest whether a laptop or a pc within 50000 INR would be best for gaming?

For the same budget, A pc would give ~2x the performance of a laptop. If portability and space isnt an issue for you, go for a PC eyes closed.

OP
M

master_chief

Broken In
I am going for the laptop Lenovo Z510(i5) since I have to travel between my job place and hometown.Thank you guys for the suggestions.
One more thing since I would use the laptop for gaming ,which mouse and keyboard should I buy or should I go for a usb gamepad?

udaylunawat

In the zone
Hey guys pls tell me what's better ??
Lenovo z510 with m processor, 740m 2gb,4 GB ram @47k
Or
Lenovo z50 with ulv i5,FHD display, 2 GB 840m, 4 GB ram @47k

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Hey guys pls tell me what's better ??
Lenovo z510 with m processor, 740m 2gb,4 GB ram @47k
Or
Lenovo z50 with ulv i5,FHD display, 2 GB 840m, 4 GB ram @47k

No clear answer here.
One has a better CPU and the other has a better GPU.

$hadow

Geek in making
Even still FHD display, removable battery, Maxwell GPU Sounds better to me. Though unavailability of a Backlit keyboard seems too bad.

If you are going to use it in night then yeah it is bad and in day nah not that much but once you get used to it, no turning back

OP
M

master_chief

Broken In
Would Lenovo Z50-70 (59-427812) Notebook (4th Gen Ci7/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB Graph)(SIlver) be a better option than Lenovo Z510?

OP
M

master_chief

Broken In
I went to buy the Lenovo 510(i5,4GB,1TB,2GB Graphics-Rs.43000/-) from a few lenovo dealer but they said that the Z510 model has been discontinued and told me to take the Z5070(same config) instead.
Friends,please suggest whether the Z5070 would be a good choice?

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I went to buy the Lenovo 510(i5,4GB,1TB,2GB Graphics-Rs.43000/-) from a few lenovo dealer but they said that the Z510 model has been discontinued and told me to take the Z5070(same config) instead.
Friends,please suggest whether the Z5070 would be a good choice?

good enough.

OP
M

master_chief

Broken In
Please suggest a few other gaming laptops within the 50000 INR price range if possible.Actually I want the best possible graphics card in that price range :mrgreen:.

udaylunawat

In the zone
Would there be any problems with single USB 3.0 port in z50 as I would be copying lots of files over multiple external hds

Top Bottom