Need a decent camera on low budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k6153r

Broken In
Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this forum, but I read digit very regularly. I wanted to join this forum long ago, but only today I got some spare time (as I'm sick and can't go to school).

I hope to participate in the forums regularly.

So, here's my story, I have Rs. 5000 in my hand (which is somewhat my own earnings). And I want to put it to good use.

I want to buy a decent camera (or if possible a decent camera phone). I don't need a costly CyberShot or anything, all I need out of it is pictures, which will be easy to decipher.

I can afford the Nokia 6233, so that I get both a camera and a phone. But, my main preference is to take good pictures.

Will a stand-alone camera be better than a cell phone camera? (I quiet sure it will be so).

And have anybody used this phone (Spice S-909)? Is that offer worth it? Is it's camera good.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Buy nikon coolpix L series camera from gray market. I assure you wont regret. But always buy original memory cards

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
U can't get a good camera phone for 5k..U can go for Techcom digicams which are VFM..If Nikon coolpix series do come in 5k (which i seriously doubt) nothing better than that..

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
If cam is ur priority, then u must go 4 a dedicated Digicam acc. to ur budget instead of going 4 a mobile phone with a low end cam...

just increase your budget 1500 to 2000 around nd you can get k550i
it a cheapest cybershot phone and having many good features
its 2 mega pix camera is excellent and giving superb result
you can also flash it to w610i and get superb music quality too
btw if you are thinking to buy 6233 then you are nothing doing wrong.
6233 is also a great phone in low budget

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I think Kodak has some Digi-Cameras in the entry level.
Don't go for mobile(Even if it claims of having cybershot or carl zeiss lens) as a Good standalone digital camera will surely beat it Black & Blue. You can look for Tech-com, but I would prefer some other brand.

OP
K

k6153r

Broken In
Thanks for your advices.
They really helped me.

I finally bought a Nikon CoolPix L14, in graymarket with 1-year 'warranty', pouch and charger for Rs. 5500 (extra 500 from my dad).
I really like it.

Thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom