Need a B/W Printer- Rumbamon

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Hi,

I want to buy a printer. Requirements are below

Price :- 5-6k, the lower, the better.
Type:- TBH, I dont have much info about it, so will go with your recommendation.
Color:- My use is B/W, But if color comes in the budget, wud prefer it*
Load:- More or less 40-50 pages/Month.
Brand:- Any brand with good service.
Additional feature:- I dont require any Scanner feature. I also dont Require WiFi feature. **

Notes: *My load for printing color pages is very less, it would be barely about 10-20 color pages per year, so advice accordingly. If suppose the ink runs dry on it then I will avoid it.

**Almost all printers have scanner functionality, but I dont require so it is not a deal breaker for me, but if it adjusts easily in budget, would prefer it.

--The printer should not have problems like cartridges going dry or anything like that.
--Warranty should be good.

I would prefer offline only.

Help appreciated

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Follow Up :-

I want to avoid these things

1644927626585.png

The printer is *www.amazon.in/Canon-TS307-Function-Wireless-Printer/dp/B07BZFLWS7/ref=lp_15621166031_1_5?th=1

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Man the best printers are BW which take in toners not cartridges. Try to buy a good quality BW laser printer. I dont have much experience but maybe others can suggest.
But inkjets are a damn scam.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Excellent print quality is from Laser printers but they are costly. There is no printer (cartridge ones) whose cartridges don't go dry.
What is your main usage ?

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Excellent print quality is from Laser printers but they are costly. There is no printer (cartridge ones) whose cartridges don't go dry.
What is your main usage ?

Print out text documents, Mostly articles from various sources like Wikipedia, I need them for rough/personal use only and not for official purpose. I may get a colour print sometimes in a year.

Photos are barely printed.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
hope i am not late. try brother laser printer. i left a query on their twitter brotherindia. they asked my mobile and city and then gave me the number of their sales person. i told him my requirement and he suggested me a model. i found that one the best specially in terms of cartridge price.

OP
RumbaMon19

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
hope i am not late. try brother laser printer. i left a query on their twitter brotherindia. they asked my mobile and city and then gave me the number of their sales person. i told him my requirement and he suggested me a model. i found that one the best specially in terms of cartridge price.

No, infact i have been postponing this purchase due to confusion. I am also thinking about brother, many people recommended it.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
No, infact i have been postponing this purchase due to confusion. I am also thinking about brother, many people recommended it.
talking to their sales person was beneficial. he suggested DCP-B7535DW to me, toner of which costs less then 1000 with around 2600 pages and drum less than 2000 with around 12000 pages. it was oos and then we decided to buy after we shift so its still on hold for us.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Hello, anybody experience with Epson M1100 (wired) or M1120 (Wi-Fi) Monochrome Ink Tank Printer?

Are they reliable?

Just need reliable printing of Text, no scan copy required - Wi-Fi function is welcome but if this later malfunction only USB also ok.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
@dissel Yes, if you are going to use daily otherwise ink will dry and clog the nozzles. If you're not going to use daily then a laser printer is the best choice.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I second the laser printer recommendation. For moderately heavy workloads laser printers are much better, also faster and cheaper in the long run.

Inkjet printers may seem cheap, but they are deliberately sold at a loss so that the manufacturers can charge you for ink.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I second the laser printer recommendation. For moderately heavy workloads laser printers are much better, also faster and cheaper in the long run.

Inkjet printers may seem cheap, but they are deliberately sold at a loss so that the manufacturers can charge you for ink.

In this case the original ink cost only 700 bucks at Amazon : Epson 005

This Epson printer is targeted at SME businesses that required large volume printing with 3 Lac Page / 3 Year warranty.

My usage will be weekly.

Top Bottom