Need a 1080p HD monitor for Macbook pro with usb-c ports.

krish_techie

Broken In
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a monitor that is compatible with the new macbook pro. There is one 4k monitor from LG available in amazon but it is priced ridiculously high at 60k . I dont really need a 4k monitor, a full HD monitor would be sufficient for me as of now as my main tasks would be programming and light photo or video editing.Will probably buy a 4k monitor later, but as of now i'm just looking for a full HD monitor.
Also, will there be any lag in performance if we use a dongle to convert usb-c to hdmi or other ports ?

Any light on this subject would be helpful to me ..Thanks in advance :)

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
Also, will there be any lag in performance if we use a dongle to convert usb-c to hdmi or other ports ?
:)
I don't think there will be any lag in performance for your usage. I have played games using a Displayport to VGA converter. And I never noticed any Lags. You can grab a cheaper good 1080p monitor and use a converter.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a monitor that is compatible with the new macbook pro. There is one 4k monitor from LG available in amazon but it is priced ridiculously high at 60k . I dont really need a 4k monitor, a full HD monitor would be sufficient for me as of now as my main tasks would be programming and light photo or video editing.Will probably buy a 4k monitor later, but as of now i'm just looking for a full HD monitor.

Any light on this subject would be helpful to me ..Thanks in advance :)
Buy DOCKCASE - The ultimate dock and case for MacBook

Don't depend on apple's crap design decisions.

OP
krish_techie

krish_techie

Broken In
I don't think there will be any lag in performance for your usage. I have played games using a Displayport to VGA converter. And I never noticed any Lags. You can grab a cheaper good 1080p monitor and use a converter.

Thank you ..maybe I'll get a normal FULL HD monitor and connect it using a dongle.

Buy DOCKCASE - The ultimate dock and case for MacBook

Don't depend on apple's crap design decisions.

This would be expensive compared to a simple usb-c to hdmi dongle. I've seen this Dock case in many youtube vids ..but I didn't like it as you have to carry it everywhere with your laptop.

Top Bottom