Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
It can be

1. 2 X 2 TB internal Storage

OR

2. 4TB Internal

OR

3. 4TB External

Budget is 12000+/-500, brand should have good after sale service like western digital.

I have THIS in mind, but rating is not good

satinder

DELHIITE
In your budget,
nothing much is available.
If you want better quality and long lasting HDD then you will get only 2TB
i.e. "Black" WD internal HDD.
It is best thing to own for long life.
4TB is too much data.
If you loose it, it will pinch much more than you are spending now.
Invest wisely.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
WD Caviar Black 2TB Internal (WD2003FZEX) -10,050.

Link:Western Digital Black 2TB SATA Internal Hard Drive (WD2003FZEX) price in india Rs.10050. Buy Western Digital Black 2TB SATA Internal Hard Drive (WD2003FZEX) online : Theitdepot.com

Lincon_WD

WD Official
Hi Moy,

I am glad to help you out here, I’d like to know what is the main purpose to use the drive? If it’s just storage, in this budget you can go with our new line of WD Blue drives. The drives are available within your budget.

The ex-WD Green HDDs are now in the 5,400 RPM-class with massive capacities up to 6 TB in size. I'd suggest you to take a look at the WD Blue's product page as well and check these differences under Specifications:

Support Answer

I hope it helps, Keep me posted.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Hi Moy,

I am glad to help you out here, I’d like to know what is the main purpose to use the drive? If it’s just storage, in this budget you can go with our new line of WD Blue drives. The drives are available within your budget.

The ex-WD Green HDDs are now in the 5,400 RPM-class with massive capacities up to 6 TB in size. I'd suggest you to take a look at the WD Blue's product page as well and check these differences under Specifications:

Support Answer

I hope it helps, Keep me posted.

yaah, its mainly for storage purpose

Top Bottom