Need 1.5-ton Split Air Conditioner

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't own any AC so can't tell much.

As for the star, it's better to get a higher star rating if you can. Higher tonnage ACs tend to have lower stars.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
5 star essential if you need to save power. Based on my experience Mitsubishi electric/heavy AC are the best in the market. Other brands to check if Mitsubishi not available: Ogeneral, Carrier

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I don't own any AC so can't tell much.

As for the star, it's better to get a higher star rating if you can. Higher tonnage ACs tend to have lower stars.
Same here. I don't know much.

Star rating is important. but heard that it might impact on performance, not sure.

while we were deciding to buy ac or cooler for our new house, later dropped that discussion, i found out that best time to buy any AC or Cooler is in September or October.

Try watching multiple YouTube buying guide, technicalities, maintenance repair, services, reviews. Google search. AC related forums. and reddit..
Start with Vineet Malhotra channel

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
5 star essential if you need to save power. Based on my experience Mitsubishi electric/heavy AC are the best in the market. Other brands to check if Mitsubishi not available: Ogeneral, Carrier
Why expensive...also mostly not available in online...compare to other products

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Start with Vineet Malhotra channel
I too came across his video on AC. And I was highly impressed by the in depth information he have provided in this video:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHImLXy33nc

I too require AC in coming days, and would probably purchase based on the information provided in this video.

quicky008

Technomancer
Strange as though it may seem,i don't own an AC either.However based on the aircons that i have witnessed at where i work,i would say Carrier Acs are pretty good and have decent cooling performance (and seem quite durable too).

I tend to avoid staying in air conditioned environments for too long due to my propensity to get sick from fever/cold easily.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
I need to buy 1 ton of A/C for a small room.

Technically, zero. Which one should I choose?

What about the star rating? Is it essential?
If bought today, a 5-star rating...after a few ratings, it will be zero.

I think...in my mind, LG, Carrier as of now...Kindly suggest future proof of good after sales service.

@thetechfreak
@whitestar_999
@omega44-xt
@TigerKing
@TheSloth
@SaiyanGoku
@RumbaMon19
@Desmond
@Nerevarine
@Zangetsu
@quicky008
@Vyom

Thread title modified
Now Decided to 1 ton to 1.5 ton A/C...For better performance, it is also futuristic

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yes, getting 1.5 ton is better even if you require only 1 ton. For the simple fact that a 1.5 ton will consume less power and provide cooling faster than a 1 ton AC. So while upfront cost is a bit more, long term bill might reduce. Atleast that's what the video says which I shared earlier.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I only buy Voltas no other brand for our house and office. Bluestar is another option.

Depending on how high or less usage, go for 3 or 5 star. If bedroom, 5 star else 3 star.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Not an AC expert but from what I heard from others is that Mitsubishi is the Best one in Market. Reliable and Long lasting.
Another good one is from LG.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-16 at 20.23.25_490b5e89.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-16 at 20.23.25_490b5e89.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 24

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Sorry for late reply. I don't have much knowledge on AC but I would have suggested Daikin since I have heard good things about it from other users and I am also using it in bedroom, I am satisfied with the purchase. I see that you also went for same brand.
Congratulations on your purchase!

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Sorry for late reply. I don't have much knowledge on AC but I would have suggested Daikin since I have heard good things about it from other users and I am also using it in bedroom, I am satisfied with the purchase. I see that you also went for same brand.
Congratulations on your purchase!

I visited every brand dealer I could find, and they were all lying to get me to buy the product. Daikin dealer only explained genuinely

Top Bottom