Nadal Loses FRENCH OPEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
a long time ago there was a thread here about tennis and back then i'd hoped for a Federer win @ Roland Garros .. adn i guess the first step towards it is underway :p

:D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's Roger Federer vs Robin Soderling in the Final.....xD

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, it's always Federer against himself.....Under pressure to become officially the greatest in the Open Era....

Pragadheesh

In the zone
atlast fedrer has made into french open finals where Nadal is missing. its d first time he is playing the finals against some one other that Nadal.. :) hope he wins his first frech open title n equal Pete Sampras' 14 grand slams..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nadal would have never won the last Wimbledon if they had not slowed down the surface. :|

Pragadheesh

In the zone
Atlast fedrer has won Carrer grand slam.. For all fedrer lovers, Nadal is out of Wimbledon which will be starting on June 22nd.. :) Wish fedrer beats Pete Sampras' record of 14 grand slams.

more info:
*www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jo2WQGDrjjl0S8ORwTgN37oyuXeA

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
For all fedrer lovers, Nadal is out of Wimbledon which will be starting on June 22nd.. :)
He has a knee injury. It was bound to happen IMO. Nadal plays with tremendous power, and I think his career will last ~3 years more. But I hope I get proved wrong. :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
FedEx taking no.14 trophy from Andre Agassi. What a sight to watch. I am very happy that FedEx equalled record of Sampras and just waiting for him to get Wimbledon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom