N300 Vs N400

daemon1

Journeyman
I am upgrading my cabinet and finalized these two :
Cooler Master N300 N1 or N2
Cooler Master N400 N1 or N2

Is anyone using these, please suggest if they are fine (for FX8350, Antec VP550p). Also, how is the service of ITdepot or MDcomputers? I am more concerned about the packaging of the item as some times sellers pack badly (barring WS Retail).

Looking for advise from first hand exp with these sites.

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
4000 max I am aiming, Proc and SMPS already mentioned, rest is 4GB Ram, 1TB HDD and Asus EVO 97
r9270 is next in line as last piece in the config

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Antec 700 does not offer much apart from one extra fan.

Includes 2 x 140 mm top fans
Capable of mounting 240 mm radiator for water cooling
- Includes 1 x 120 mm rear fan
- Optional 2 x 120 mm front intake fans
- Optional 120 mm side fan mount to cool graphic cards
Maximum CPU cooler height -up to 172 mm
Water cooling support and Rear water cooling grommets

2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Fan controller

13 mm of cable routing space behind motherboard tray
- Cable routing holes

what else you want from a 4k cabinet?? you expect audi a4's performance for the price of maruti alto??

although the bundled 140mm fans infact degrades performance a little bit, it is a very good cabinet.

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
Includes 2 x 140 mm top fans
Capable of mounting 240 mm radiator for water cooling
- Includes 1 x 120 mm rear fan
- Optional 2 x 120 mm front intake fans
- Optional 120 mm side fan mount to cool graphic cards
Maximum CPU cooler height -up to 172 mm
Water cooling support and Rear water cooling grommets

2 x USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 2.0
- Fan controller

13 mm of cable routing space behind motherboard tray
- Cable routing holes

what else you want from a 4k cabinet?? you expect audi a4's performance for the price of maruti alto??

although the bundled 140mm fans infact degrades performance a little bit, it is a very good cabinet.

Well, I am not asking alto to perform Audi, just comparing with N400 and gave my view. :-?
What I was trying to say is apart from giving one extra fan for 500 Rs more then N400, it does not offer much. All other stuff are more or less similar to CM N400. I am not against any cabinet but I believe 2 fans are sufficient for me need moreover it fits my budget as well.

Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 looks good but it has only 2 usb ports in front but its not available with snapdeal or itdepot.

I have never ordered from Itdepot, review anyone ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Well, I am not asking alto to perform Audi, just comparing with N400 and gave my view. :-?
What I was trying to say is apart from giving one extra fan for 500 Rs more then N400, it does not offer much. All other stuff are more or less similar to CM N400. I am not against any cabinet but I believe 2 fans are sufficient for me need moreover it fits my budget as well.

Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 looks good but it has only 2 usb ports in front but its not available with snapdeal or itdepot.

*www.legitreviews.com/cooler-master-n400-case-review-lots-of-features-for-50_2251/6

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

N300 wins my vote as you don't have any necessary needs for N400. ITDepot is great. But sometimes prices are high, check in mdcomputers, prices might be low. You can also e mail him about proces and he'll reduce the price probably.

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
N300 wins my vote as you don't have any necessary needs for N400. ITDepot is great. But sometimes prices are high, check in mdcomputers, prices might be low. You can also e mail him about proces and he'll reduce the price probably.

Actually I was also going for N300 earlier price difference is not much so N400 looks best fit. N400 is available at cheapest rate (3900) but not sure how is the packaging and support of this site.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Actually I was also going for N300 earlier price difference is not much so N400 looks best fit. N400 is available at cheapest rate (3900) but not sure how is the packaging and support of this site.

i've heard great responses from people about mdcomputers. I myself am ordering a 70-80k rig from them in the near future as they are offering a very good price.

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
i've heard great responses from people about mdcomputers. I myself am ordering a 70-80k rig from them in the near future as they are offering a very good price.

Price is less for some items but the shipping cost is huge and that makes them as bad as any one with regards to the price. Its good if you are going to the shop or else good for those items which are good and not available anywhere

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Price is less for some items but the shipping cost is huge and that makes them as bad as any one with regards to the price. Its good if you are going to the shop or else good for those items which are good and not available anywhere

shipping isn't a problem and it wont cost me much as Kolkata isn't much far from my city. and when i'll be ordering, i'll talk to them about the shipping prices. and anyway i have many relatives living in Kolkata so i can just tell them to buy and bring it here with them :D

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
I ordered N400 from Snapdeal but the seller sent the damaged piece, have returned it. I am not going to buy the cabinet from Sanpdeal now..I see K281 in Flipkart...Is any one is using it ? Is it fine when we compare to N400 (Please leave the 8 vs 3 fans comparion)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I ordered N400 from Snapdeal but the seller sent the damaged piece, have returned it. I am not going to buy the cabinet from Sanpdeal now..I see K281 in Flipkart...Is any one is using it ? Is it fine when we compare to N400 (Please leave the 8 vs 3 fans comparion)

isnt CM K281 out of stock on FK?

OP
D

daemon1

Journeyman
cabinets rarely get back in stock on FK as far as i have observed

That's true, I guess I saw those back in stock after six months or more. I am hoping it will be back soon. By the way is it Ok to buy this cabinet ? I am still looking for N400 or something similar locally but no success so far.

2kool2btrue

In the zone
That's true, I guess I saw those back in stock after six months or more. I am hoping it will be back soon. By the way is it Ok to buy this cabinet ? I am still looking for N400 or something similar locally but no success so far.

I'm in the same boat as you. Can't decide between the Carbide 200R, Spec 03, N400 and even the K281.
I can find the Spec 03 and K281 online. Which one is the best? 200R has excellent reviews on newegg. N400 has 4 USB ports which I like. I can't find the N400 anywhere though. Have asked most shops in Nehru Place. No one has it there as well

Top Bottom