N 80 Urgent help

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
N73 is for 19k and N73ME is for 21k in Nagpur.

I do not know the cost of N80, but i would suggest N73ME ( Excellent Camera, Nice Music and Nice looks. Plus, not as bulky as N80).

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
3.5 MM stereo jacks has been introduced in N95, for other phones, you can get the 3.5 mm stereo jacks through the Stereo headsets from nokia.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
will i be getting that headset with the n80 or do i hav to buy it separately.

ALSO

what is this whole chakkar of n80 and n80ie are they diff products?
what is the difference?

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I dont know about that headset being available in the package, but about N80 and N80IE,

IE stands for Intertnet Edition, and the only difference is that the firmware for IE is different, it allows you to download some applications through an Download Client, which is like a utility which includes links to some applications like Yahoo! Go etc. Also, it includes some utilities which allow for a better utilisation of the Internet, like direct uploading of Images to your Flick account etc.
If you do not use GPRS, then IE is not for you, and anyhow theres no other difference between them, so better you go to N80 only.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
so if i buy n80 then i hav to upgrade to ie firmware is that it?
or is n80 ie a diff prod to bought separately? if so what's it's price.

i am gonna gprs a lot so pls reply.

K

krazyfrog

You can easily upgrade to IE firmware as the differences between the two phones are only limited to software and not hardware. Prices are i think nearly identical.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Yup you can easily upgrade to the IE firmware, infact, Upgrading the Firmware to IE is officially supported by Nokia.
As far as i remember, N80 has been replaced by IE now, when you upgrade the firmware using NSU, it automatically upgrades itself to IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom