My photoshop work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hehehe lol
kya mast thread chal raha hai... :D
hey kool SIG :p gaurav lol

aap log ko dekh kar mein bhi photoshop sikhna chahta hoon... :)

Last edited:
OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^^ hmm good work hash.:p

hash!! said:
wow... you seem to be reporting threads all over... this is the second thread i've seen you report today... :eek:
karma police or what..?
Pehle sub-hawaldaar tha yeh.:D

Last edited:
OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vish786 said:
i see only "chat work" here... whereis photo work...
gaurav you pulled off this thread long.
Look at first post.
If you have any problem then ask mods to move this to chit chat section.;)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
are bhai log i m not against this cool n great thread but it should not be in PROGRAMIN SECTION(programin section is my fav so cant bear the SPAM), it should had been in chit-chat section.

or i think u guys want a graphic section so u havcreated this thread in this section to annoy the MODS

hash!!

________
fun2sh said:
are bhai log i m not against this cool n great thread but it should not be in PROGRAMIN SECTION(programin section is my fav so cant bear the SPAM), it should had been in chit-chat section.

or i think u guys want a graphic section so u havcreated this thread in this section to annoy the MODS

ahh well... i dont think that this thread is that big an eyesore... what happened to the good old idea of havin fun and doin dumb things?
i mean if you've ever completed your english homework during your math class in school, you really shouldnt mind this.... :D
i think its pretty funny and ironic that this thread is in the wrong place (of all the places, the programming section.. hahahaaa...) ...
i'l vote for it to stay here... :D
but im pretty sure the mods are gonna shift it due to all this reporting business... but it wouldnt harm them to keep it here... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom