My gpu stops responding and my monitor shows no signal abruptly without any reason. Whats the probl

bkpeerless

In the zone
I have EVGA 1060 oc graphics card. Since few days my gpu while working on the text editor , pc kept idle, playing or even when doing disk scan before loading windows, it stops responding and the fan stops. Monitor gives message no signal. I cant understand why. I cleaned the fan, reinstalled it, but cant solve the problem. What is the problem. Has my GPU gone bad? I didnt face any issue when I was doing same without GPU.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I have EVGA 1060 oc graphics card. Since few days my gpu while working on the text editor , pc kept idle, playing or even when doing disk scan before loading windows, it stops responding and the fan stops. Monitor gives message no signal. I cant understand why. I cleaned the fan, reinstalled it, but cant solve the problem. What is the problem. Has my GPU gone bad? I didnt face any issue when I was doing same without GPU.
Make sure you're running the latest motherboard bios.

BTW what is your motherboard and processor?

OP
bkpeerless

bkpeerless

In the zone
I am using i53450
and mob gigabyte b75m - b3v

it ran for 1 yr without issue
I just updated my os to win 10 still the same problem

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It may be a psu issue too.Check with some other psu(good quality 500w+ one,i hope you are not using corsair VS series psu).

Top Bottom