My complaint about Mr. Max D Demon, Sr.(ROFL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
My complaint about Mr. Max D Demon, Sr.

Please forgive me, but I told you so. I predicted long ago that Mr. Max D Demon, Sr. would project a stream of impractical images of death, sex, disaster, material goods, celebrities, and other fixtures in a mock-Olympian firmament. Now that he has, I'd like to express my thoughts on the matter. To begin with, there is something grievously wrong with those stubborn party animals who carve out space in the mainstream for dodgy politics. Shame on the lot of them! Pardon my coarse language, but I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to get Demon off our backs because doing so clearly demonstrates how his obiter dicta are a load of bunk. I use this delightfully pejorative term, "bunk" -- an alternative from the same page of my criminal-slang lexicon would serve just as well -- because I'm at loggerheads with him on at least one important issue. Namely, Demon argues that everyone who doesn't share his beliefs is a superficial malefactor deserving of death and damnation. I take the opposite position, that you'd think Demon would see how sophomoric and demented he appears. The logical consequences of that are clear: I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why the hysteria and witch-hunts fueled by Demon's inveracities will understate the negative impact of defeatism by the next full moon. My peers feel that Demon's goal is to bathe in splendor while the rest of us go to work in the mines. While this is definitely true, I think we must add that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that Demon attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality charcteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Demon says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? Fortunately for us, the key to the answer is obvious: His sympathizers argue that his bons mots won't be used for political retribution. These are the same nugatory yutzes who acquire public acceptance of his uncouth philosophies. This is no coincidence; Demon doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him.
Almost without exception, Demon's manuscripts are based on hate. Hate, obstructionism, and an intolerance of another viewpoint, another way of life. Demon's allies maintain that "Demon is entitled to violate strongly held principles regarding deferral of current satisfaction for long-term gains." First off, that's a lousy sentence. If they had written that by supporting vainglorious tightwads with inferior moral standards, we devalue ourselves, the lives of our children, and the heroes who died for our freedoms, then that quote would have had more validity. As it stands, I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that he has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to keep us hypnotized so we don't enable adversaries to meet each other and establish direct personal bonds which contradict the stereotypes they rely upon to power their frowzy sermons.
Demon must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why he is so desperate to intensify race hatred; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Demon also realized that his pals consider his biases a breath of fresh air. I, however, find them more like the fetid odor of neopaganism. If he is victorious in his quest to reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. Listen carefully: Demon is indeed up to something. I don't know exactly what, but we can all have daydreams about Happy Fuzzy Purple Bunny Land, where everyone is caring, loving, and nice. Not only will those daydreams not come true, but he recently stated that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he once tried convincing me that he knows 100% of everything 100% of the time. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that two-faced and brutal, Demon's personal attacks resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that in a lustrum or two, Demon will turn his back on those who need him the most. But there's the rub; we must acquire the input of a representative cross-section of the community in a non-threatening, inclusive environment if we are ever to exert a positive influence on the type of world that people will live in a thousand years from now. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must undeniably pursue because Demon has been trying for some time to convince people that society is screaming for his doctrines. Don't believe his hype! Demon has just been offering that line as a means to increase alienation and delinquency among our young people. If I may be so bold, by allowing Demon to alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations, we are allowing him to play puppet master. Quite simply, we cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must weed out people like Demon who have deceived, betrayed, and exploited us. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that Demon says that everyone would be a lot safer if he were to monitor all of our personal communications and financial transactions -- even our library records. Why on Earth does Demon need to monitor our library records? That is, how can Demon be so smarmy? If you need help in answering that question, you may note that I am intellectually honest enough to admit my own previous ignorance in that matter. I only wish that Demon had the same intellectual honesty.
If Demon gets his way, we will soon be engulfed in a Dark Age of statism and indescribable horror. That's why I'm telling you that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, he acts as if he were King of the World. This hauteur is astonishing, staggering, and mind-boggling. Demon's janissaries actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these types of bloodthirsty bums are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will somehow improve the world as soon as our backs are turned. In reality, of course, I don't care what others say about Demon. He's still disorganized, unsavory, and he intends to produce a new generation of indelicate antagonists whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized. While we may all pray for a perfect utopian world in which everyone is holding hands and singing "We Are the World" in perfect harmony, the blunt reality is that I am not fooled by his acrimonious and eristic rhetoric. I therefore gladly accept the responsibility of notifying others that it makes me sick to think that Demon might deny the obvious by next weekend. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Demon has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because Demon not only lies, but he brags about his lying to his acolytes.
I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Demon of planning to exhibit cruelty to animals. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Demon. The memo spells out his plans to add insult to injury. If this memo is authentic, it tells us that the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of Demon. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to him, which is why I suspect that Demon attracts doctrinaire beatniks to his coalition of debauched, ugly beggars and asinine bohemians by telling them that repugnant, counter-productive braggarts are easily housebroken. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, the law is not just a moral stance. It is the consensus of society on our minimum standards of behavior. It may not seem to be very important right now, but Demon may unwittingly perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy. I say "unwittingly" because he is apparently unaware that he operates under the influence of a particular ideology: a set of beliefs based on the root metaphor of the transmission of forces. Until you understand this root metaphor you won't be able to grasp why the irony is that Demon's most incontinent subliminal psywar campaigns are also his most noxious. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."
It may seem obvious, but Demon, already oppressive with his deranged, insensate cajoleries, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species -- if separate species we be -- for his reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought, then consider that Demon doesn't want us to take away as many of his opportunities for mischief as possible. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of incendiarism. I'm not a lousy person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Demon's cheerleaders and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to work together in an atmosphere of friendship and hope. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather break down traditional values because that's what Demon wants. He has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. Demon's platitudes symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.
Calling Demon's foot soldiers disgusting so-called experts may be accurate, but Demon never tires of trying to extinguish fires with gasoline. He presumably hopes that the magic formula will work some day. In the meantime, he seems to have resolved to learn nothing from experience, which tells us that the pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to exemplify the principles of honor, duty, loyalty, and courage? I don't mean to condemn anyone's beliefs, but I wonder if he really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history, but to all human culture. Those of you who thought that Demon was finally going to leave us alone are in for a big surprise, because Demon recently announced his plans to reward those who knowingly or unknowingly play along with his schemes while punishing those who oppose them. Even though he considers "honesty" to be a dirty word, this does not negate the fact that unlike him, when I make a mistake I'm willing to admit it. Consequently, if -- and I'm bending over backwards to maintain the illusion of "innocent until proven guilty" -- Demon were not actually responsible for trying to quash other people's opinions, then I'd stop saying that honor means nothing to Demon. Principles mean nothing to Demon. All he cares about is how best to advocate his drug-induced ravings amid a hue and cry as conceited as it is venal.
I, speaking as someone who is not a voluble miser, have one itsy-bitsy problem with Demon's half-measures. Videlicet, they force us to bow down low before unenlightened shysters. And that's saying nothing about how if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. Although Demon was likely following the dictates of his conscience when he decided to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of refractory, negligent conspiracies, the fact remains that he is careless with data, makes all sorts of causal interpretations of things without any real justification, has a way of combining disparate ideas that don't seem to hang together, seems to show a sort of pride in his own biases, gets into all sorts of militant speculation, and then makes no effort to test out his speculations -- and that's just the short list! There are three fairly obvious problems with his crotchets, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to delegitimize him. First, he would like to see all of our individual liberties digest in the bowels of an all-powerful State. Second, his publicity stunts are precisely the kind of thing that will call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place by the end of the decade. And third, if I were to compile a list of his forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that Demon keeps saying that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. For some reason, Demon's shock troops actually believe this nonsense.
There are situations where certain intimations are appropriate and there are situations where they are not. The chauvinism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, mealymouthed attack on progressive ideas. How can we trust Demon if he doesn't trust us? We can't. And besides, he is unable to distinguish bona fide science from astrology, channeling, crystal healing, telekinesis, psychic surgery, and all the other New Age pseudoscientific drivel floating about. Nevertheless, I can state with absolute certainty that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we counteract the subtle, but pervasive, social message that says that prudish busybodies make the best scout leaders and schoolteachers, or is it sufficient to condemn his criminal ineptitude? I mean, he ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.
If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows that Demon's desire to anesthetize the human spirit is the chief sign that he's a snippy freak of nature. (The second sign is that Demon feels obliged to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands.) Demon, do you feel no shame for what you've done? I'm inclined to think that if I am correctly informed, he is slated for an unwept grave. In any case, we must unmistakably lead us all toward a better, brighter future. Does that sound extremist? Is it too raucous for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. Who is Demon to decide what is morally acceptable for us and what is not? Although he is trying to portray himself as a great philosopher on par with Wittgenstein or some such personage, Demon is stepping over the line when he attempts to arouse inter-ethnic suspicion -- way over the line. We must provide a trenchant analysis of his viewpoints. If we don't, future generations will not know freedom. Instead, they will know fear; they will know sadness; they will know injustice, poverty, and grinding despair. Most of all, they will realize, albeit far too late, that ever since Demon decided to distract people from serious analysis of the situation, his consistent, unvarying line has been that we have too much freedom. Finally, any one of the points I made in this letter could be turned into a complete research paper, but the conclusion of each would be the same: Just because you can do something does not mean it's okay to do it.

:D:D:D:D:D

Want to complain someone else ? go here -*www.pakin.org/complaint/

sandeepk

Journeyman
That site is really good. Thanks for sharing this. Your vocabulory need to be really good if you want to understand what is written over there about anybody :) And mine is not that good :):)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ No, I understood that very easily (Thats a big deal considering I am a Hindi medium student.).
But yeah FUNNY STUFF.
:D:D:D
I am rollin
:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom