Multifunction printer with cheap cartridges?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Please suggest a multifunction printer
For cheap cartridges, i guess we need to buy laser?
Most of the printing will be black and white
Please let me know the cartridge cost too.

Would 15k be okay or is an increase of budget required?

Thanks!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I bought Epson L3150 wifi on February 2020 for my kids school printouts and it helped a lot during lockdowns while I repaid it through EMI.

Now the latest seems to be Epson L3250 wifi

Link: Epson EcoTank L3250 Wi-Fi @ Rs.15.99k

In flipkart more reviews and its sold out like hot cakes seems to be.

PS: L3252 is the same but comes with white color. Thats all.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Buy Brother DCP-L2531DW multifunction laser printer for ₹19450 I bought the same printer for ₹14k from amazon in 2020 already printed 1000 pages still works like a charm scanner also good Its toner costs only ₹3k to replace

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
For once Epson comes with its own Inks where Black ink is shipped in large bottle than others.

I did not yet refilled my ink tanks while my kid printed more than 2000 pages with it mostly black and white while some are in color.

I hurriedly thought of buying more ink which comes in 60ml bottles according to price.

120ml bottles also are sold separately.

It depends on one's usage.

And last time I sent it for service they said that I need to take at least 1 color print out a week so that pipes don't get clogged and prints will come out as washed out.

Now after service everything is working great while I take print outs every week either for my purpose or my kids purpose.

Even Canon comes with inktank printers in similar price range but they don't come shipped with inks I think so but I haven't bought any Canon ink tank so just assuming.

We can go on increasing our budget but what's important here is our purpose and daily or weekly printouts number.

Even if you go for 25k then you can get ink tank printer which prints both sides at the same time and a small LCD display to show us essentials like ink left, etc. But this depends on our purpose and usage right.

So think right buy sensibly. That's all what I am trying to tell here.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Buy Brother DCP-L2531DW multifunction laser printer for ₹19450 I bought the same printer for ₹14k from amazon in 2020 already printed 1000 pages still works like a charm scanner also good Its toner costs only ₹3k to replace
Thanks. I am going with your suggestion. I think laser printers are less of a headache compared to the drying of ink on inkjets.

Top Bottom