[Want to Buy] Multi function / AIO PRINTER

Alreadytaken

Right off the assembly line
Hey folks,

I'm planning to get a good printer as stated above. Something that's not very heavy on pocket.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

Alreadytaken

Hahaha..

Around 3-5k.

This is my first rodeo on printers so feel free to share your views. Can make changes in budget. But something that has less cost per page printed would be nice.

I intend to take prints of documents only. Not into photo prints.

Thank you

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
First you need to decide between inkjet & laser printers(major factor is cartridge cost).Check these reviews:
*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/RBCOVUAHVKPW7/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00SHFP99W
*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/R24DOJA42FW7MK/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01H1ER0UA

OP
A

Alreadytaken

I want to buy tank system but those aren't cheap and i don't do much printing.

The ones u suggested aren't AIO/MFP.

As mentioned in title, i'm looking for AIO.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes but I just wanted to let you know the pros & cons of AIO vs single device printer.In AIO you don't have much choice between inkjet & inktank printers & since you mentioned you don't do much printing then get any good inkjet printer like below(do note cost per page will be high because of cartridges).
*www.amazon.in/HP-DeskJet-Advantage...1_6?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1522341220&sr=1-6
newer version of above model
*www.amazon.in/HP-Advantage-DeskJet...1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1522341220&sr=1-7

*www.amazon.in/HP-DeskJet-Advantage...21?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1522341220&sr=1-21
An interesting review & cheap printing technique hack for this:
*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/R236MTRPRB6IG3/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B013FV2JO0

OP
A

Alreadytaken

It was interesting to learn about CISS printers.

Thanks alot for sharing.

I'm looking for CISS ready printer online right now.

I'm not good with DIY thing. Hoping to find somebody who's selling CISS ready printer.

Once again, thank u very much

Top Bottom