mp3 ID3 tag editor for syambian S60 Ver 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
are there any ID3 tag editor for syambian phone ? please tell me the name, and if possible links to there websites.

OP
abhasbajpai

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
s60 ver8??? ? :-O
not got this
i suppose ( is universal thruth) there is an operating system for mobile phones its called syambian series 60.
its also called as s60.
it has three versions, version 7, version 8, version 8 FP 1 and 2
then there is version 9 with FP 1 and FP 2
so dear enticer86 please update you knowledge about syambian
also ver is short form of version excepted by every gentle man/lady who communicate in english

Last edited:

enticer86

Stay Silent!
not got this
i suppose ( is universal thruth) there is an operating system for mobile phones its called syambian series 60.
its also called as s60.

then there is version 9 with FP 1 and FP 2.

Dude its versions are supposed to be called v1, v2 and v3. The v7,8,9 is supposed to be used with OS series ... as in "Symbian OS 7" and so on...
also ver is short form of version excepted by every gentle man/lady who communicate in english

Dude, i guess u need some classes in basic English vocabulary, alongwith some classes on grammar composition, punctuation and of course, spellings!

OP
abhasbajpai

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
Dude, i guess u need some classes in basic English vocabulary, alongwith some classes on grammar composition, punctuation and of course, spellings!
can you point out, grammar composition, punctuation errors, in what, i have written in my previous post.

I can point your errors. if you are going by grammar, Dude is not a word in proper English its a slang,and gramereticly its not correct to use it in writing. Even alongwith is not correct word. the correct word is along with.

So i think it is you , you have to join a primary or pre primery school were they can teach you what English is.

weather you say S60 OS or version 7 it is same, please search the net for this.
this is from wikipedia
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbian_OS
Symbian OS 7.0s was a version of 7.0 special adapted to have greater backwards compatibility with Symbian OS 6.x.

now i need the software i stated in heading, if you know it, tell me or back off.

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
not got this
its also called as s60.
then there is version 9 with FP 1 and FP 2

Great surmon old man!! just one small anomaly, you forgot to update you knowledge. I suggest you do that before preaching others.

Point 1. S60 is not an operating system per se, it is an UI built over the Symbian OS.

Point 2. V 7,8,9 are all versions of Symbian OS. The S60 UI built over the Symbian OS were S60v1, S60v2, S60v2 Feature Packs, and now S60v3 and the 2 feature packs.
Symbian OS 9 has got no Feature Packs, OS 9 was followed by Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 9.5.
These OS were the core of S60v3 feature packs.

So Mr.abhasbajpai, get your facts cleared and your knowledge updated!

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Sorry for being rude and interfering but where you said excepted, it should have been expected.

And for the spell error, you said Syambian while it is Symbian.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
can you point out grammar composition, punctuation errors
now your
Dude is not a word in proper English its a slang
i need you have to join a primary or pre primery school
weather you say S60 OS or version 7 its same search the net
this is from wikipedia
Symbian OS 7.0s was a version of 7.0 special adapted to have greater backwards compatibility with Symbian OS 6.x.
any i need the software you know it tell or back off
You keep improving your own standards man!!

Acc. to Encyclopedia.com -
dude

From: The Oxford Pocket Dictionary of Current English | Date: 2007

*www.encyclopedia.com/GetPubLogo.aspx?pub=The+Oxford+Pocket+Dictionary+of+Current+English&type=BOOKS

dude / dd/ inf.
• n. a man; a guy: if some dude smacked me, I'd smack him back.
a stylish, fastidious man: cool dudes.
a city-dweller, esp. one vacationing on a ranch in the western U.S.

• v. [intr.] (dude up) dress up elaborately:
[as adj.]
(duded) my brother was all duded up in silver and burgundy. DERIVATIVES:
dudish adj.

I would again like to repeat your words - "so dear please update your knowledge "

And about your english, you really want us to point out your mistakes -
"i need you have to join a primary or pre primery school"
Sorry, i dont even want to attempt to correct this.

"weather"
Did you know that this spelling means the weather as in
  1. The state of the atmosphere at a given time and place, with respect to variables such as temperature, moisture, wind velocity, and barometric pressure.
The word to be used there was whether.

"weather you say S60 OS or version 7 its same "
I just gave an explanation for this in my previous post.
Even UIQ and S40 are based on the Symbian OS, and S60, S40 and UIQ are not the same as Symbian OS.

"any i need the software you know it tell or back off"
Again, this just brings a smile to my face :)

Pat

Beyond Smart
Sorry for being rude and interfering but where you said excepted, it should have been expected.

And for the spell error, you said Syambian while it is Symbian.

Lol! If you read the sentence he posted,it should have been "accepted" and neither "excepted" nor "expected" :D

enticer86

Stay Silent!
can you point out, grammar composition, punctuation errors, in what, i have written in my previous post.

pre primery school

not got this

links to there websites

4. Lack of understanding of Capitals and Lower Cases viz. all sentences starting with "lower cases"

ANGREZ CHALE GAYE, AULAD CHHOD GAYE...lol.

I need not update my knowledge abt symbian OS, since am not a programmer but whatever I know is enough for my profession. Further, I don't mind Googling for stuff.

now i need the software i stated in heading, if you know it, tell me or back off.
HOW RUDE....

Thanks @Alsiladka and Pat

@Mr Bajpai- I hope aapko apni galti ka abhas hua... ab hanso :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom