mp3><aac><m4a

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi

guys

i want to know that which format is the best of the best in terms of quality and performance foe my k750i

iam currently using mp3 files .:)

OP

In the zone
plz tell me the settings i mean bitrate all and plz one best software which will really give me best crispy sound

thanks

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
You can also use nokia PC suite for converting ur MP3's to ACC. This wud convert to default bit rate((((I dont knw wat )))) but the size of both mp3 and aac wud b same. Try it.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Nero also has an inbuilt encoder, which is good, and converts to AAC... and the more the bitrate,better the clarity/quality. afaik 192kbps of aac has equal or better quality than 256kbps of mp3. So go for 128-192kbps as far as possible for audiophiles.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well unless u haf a very high quality headset, it doesn't make sense to go beyond 96kbps in aac (m4a) format. keep it at 64kbps max for good quality/size balance.

OP

In the zone
why there are so many types of aac which aac to chose 3gp(aac) m4a(aac)

there are many types of aac

@vishal can u help i want to know the best settings iam using easy cd -da extractor

plz help!!

assasin

Banned
@cyborg dude since ur using easy CD-DA xtractor,jst tell me whether the songs still hav the stereo effect after conversion to m4a.I tried but the output is mono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom