Motorola motofone f3..indiaplaza.in cheated???

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I purchased a motorola motofone f3 from indiaplaza.in

but it is not working with my sim cards..

it is displaying IdeA always even if i do not insert any sim card..

What does it mean..?

DID indiaplaza cheated me??????

Is this phone idea network locked ...?

but idea is GSM so Can a phone idea locked..?

How can i get my money back from indiaplaza..?

Can i unlock this phone myself...is there a way??

what should i do??

one thing more ... how to confirm whether is this actually IDEA network locked..?

guys plz help me..

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
yes I think this is an locked phone.... before trying to unlock see in the indiaplaza website whether it was mentioned that this is a locked phone... if yes then you cant do much ... just unlock it

but if it was not mentioned that this phone is locked call indiaplaza support and complaint to them... they might give you a replacement.....

btw why do ppl buy electronic items from indiaplaza ????? :D

_

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
yes i checked it carefully before purchasing and also affter receiving it...It is not mentioned there that it will be a network locked phone...

u can check urself, if u want..

*www.indiaplaza.in/mobiles/phones/P...fone-f3-with-1-year-manufacturer-warranty.htm

also it looks like a used phone and manufacturer date is dec 2006.

I think the vendor with which indiaplaza has dealings cheated actually...

How will they ggive me a replacement..?

they will demand to send the mobile back to me at my charges and whats the guarrantee that they will replace it...?

what should i do guys..?

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
do you have the bill... ?

call them and complain... dont delay

There are several ways in which you can contact us for any clarifications or information that you may require.

For more information on your orders , replacements, returns, refunds; to report any technical bugs or to request additional product information, you can email us at customerservice@Indiaplaza.in. You can call our Customer Service Help Line on 91-80-40617000, 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday, except public holidays) between 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs IST.

_

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
they have sent a invoice cum bill printed on paper but without any authorised signature...it is blank and also indiaplaza or any vendor's name is also not there..ya i try to call them on that no.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I will be glad to hear about how this proceeds... please update this thread with whatever action you take....

and please document whatever you do... if possible take photos of your phone, screen etc

_

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I received a mail today from them..
they wrote
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly send back the Motorola Motofone F3 With 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty to below given address as we do not have pick up service at your location. Please attach a photocopy of the invoice and a covering later mentioning the type of defect with the consignment. Please inform us the courier details through which you are sending the item back, so we can have a track of the same. We will place a replacement order on receipt of the item.

Address ?

Indiaplaza House
Mercado Online Pvt. Ltd.
673, 10th main, 7th cross,
HAL 2nd stage,
Indiranagar,
Bangalore-560008

But one thing i want to know is "Can I send it(mobile phone) through courier..?
what abt octorie charges..?
what will i do regarding that..?
I m in punjab so will i need to pay octroie etc. to send it to bangalore to them??

amanjagga

Broken In
Ohh no ! Mar Gaye
Bhaiya Apne pehle Kyon nahi Battayan. I have also ordered the same

Can i do something in advance so that it should not be the problem with me or just i have to wait and watch?
Plz help me!

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Guys how can i send f3 mobile phone back to indiaplaza.in

courier company is demanding 200rs. to send it..

Is there any octroi etc.?

is there any problem in sending mobile by courier..

But how is indiaplaza sending electronic items to us..?

Please tell me how can I unlock motofone f3 to work with my airtel or bsnl sim..

Becoz of the cheating by indiaplaza.in I have lost my money..

please help me guys.

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Cover it properly and send is as any other package through speed post.. do not disclose that it has a mobile..! It'll reach the destination safely without any problems.. no octroi or anything else..! Also demand the customer service guy at indiaplaza for reimbursement of the courier charges..! Do not worry.. Indiaplaza has a good reputation to maintain. they'll respond promptly. It is just an isolated incident, I don't think it is intentional.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^

plzz dont give misleading advice... it will create more harm rather than doing any good... if it gets lost then he is screwed..

send your mobile phone through the courier that delivered it to you in the first place :D in that way you can be more sure...

and I agree with you on the courier reimbursment... but most probably they will give a gift coupon to buy stuff in India plaza....

_

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ IMO, speed post is thousand times reliable than any private courier fellow.. Anyway, that's the way I have done it previously for sending my mobile from chennai to pune and it reached without as much as a dent in the package.. :)

int86

You'r Born Free
Ya ask them what they are going to do with courier charges, since its not you fault.
Just pick your phone and call them man.

praka123

left this forum longback
I had sent money(2000) in proffessional courier to koyamuthoor and "successfully" lost it! :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^ IMO, speed post is thousand times reliable than any private courier fellow.. Anyway, that's the way I have done it previously for sending my mobile from chennai to pune and it reached without as much as a dent in the package.. :)
lol but its illegal... you were just lucky :p

_

I had sent money(2000) in proffessional courier to koyamuthoor and "successfully" lost it! :D
thats also against the terms of professional couriers :p
so you cant fight with them for the money :D

ppl in couriers know whats inside.. if its anything not allowed they just steal it most of the time ;) cos the customer cannot claim anything

_

Last edited:
courier guys have zuper xrays :), they find out even if you hide any money inside the pages of an old diary.

so dont dare to send any costly items through courier. if you wanna send such items then book it through A class and disclose the items before sending. atleast you wont regret later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom