Motorola C168

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasidhar

Broken In
Hi friends,
I need feed back for moto c168.Depend on your feed only,I can decide to buy that mobile.If u have any idea & suggestion regarding this,kindly inform me.Thanks for your valuable time.:p

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
one of the best mobile today(in basic catagory)....low price....lots of feature...
has good quality FM, good battery backup ,wallpapers,themes,MMS,gprs....:)

hailgautam

Youngling
who would be trying gprs on a budget phone;-)
any way it is a good phone to make/receive call and sms. and to listen to fm radio. thats what you want to do it is a good phone. reception quality is seemed to be little poor, but don't take my word for it:) as it was the only budget phone i used and the service was not good in my area.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
It's a good phone.In entry level category you won't get a better phone than moto C168.It has fm radio,gprs,mms,good sms capacity.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
How about W220 (MotoFlip) instead of the C168.. Priced at Rs 3990 and possessing all features of C168 and a FLIP phone that is stylish and more sturdier than C168.. Actually, even I am caught in the jumble of whether to buy C168 or W220.. plz help me..

OP
S

sasidhar

Broken In
Hi,
Thank you for everyone replying my post.It is very useful.I bought that mobile.It's very good.Thanks for your timing :)

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Wel, I bought the W220 from Motorola with all the features of C168 and some additional features and believe me.. its loads better than C168.. Truly, awesome... I bought the black model BTW...

G

gxsaurav

not a bad phone in this catagory, but that W220 is better in looks. If possible take a look at K310i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom