Moto Yuva w270 headphone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Hi guys,
I'm having a Moto Yuva w270.
I'm having a weird problem with my phone. Whenever i try using a different headphone, i hear sound only on one side. Is this a problem with my phone or is it meant to be like that?!

hellraiser

Broken In
Guess u r using only Motorola's hphones....
Connector contact pins arrangement are different in every phones.
If this doesn't solve your problem, try to clean your hphones jack with some thin cotton bud with a little alcohol...

pickster

Professional Layabout.
wont work. only sound in one side if you dont use moto earphones.
the connector doesnt go in fully if you notice carefully cuz of the design of the port.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
wont work. only sound in one side if you dont use moto earphones.
the connector doesnt go in fully if you notice carefully cuz of the design of the port.
i faced the same problem in e6 , try plugging in the headphones tightly . In my e6 if i tried any other headphones the sound was only heard from 1 side , it was very hard convincing the service centre guys but they finally agreed when i showed then how that headphone sounded on another e6 .

pickster

Professional Layabout.
i faced the same problem in e6 , try plugging in the headphones tightly . In my e6 if i tried any other headphones the sound was only heard from 1 side , it was very hard convincing the service centre guys but they finally agreed when i showed then how that headphone sounded on another e6 .

i tried, but it did work.
atleast not with the nokia earphones.

OP
nvidia

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Will try that out:)
Hope it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom