Moto G versus Moto X

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Guys any idea how to make Moto G to act as dual call mode as when a call on sim is active other become not reachable. Even if the configuration is dual active.

this isnt the thread to ask but this functionality depends on the network carrier as well.. It doesnt seem to work for me in Reliance (even though my phone supports it)

Baker

Albicelestes
^:facepalm:

fifa 14 is free, you must be really new to android

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.fifa14_row

yes am completely new :)
but in that many will be locked right...? , i just downloaded unlocked APK file from torrent , now how to install to my phone..?

ashs1

Padawan
yes am completely new :)
but in that many will be locked right...? , i just downloaded unlocked APK file from torrent , now how to install to my phone..?

i think fifa14 is freemium..( like Real racing 3 ..You can unlock the players/modes/teams/whatever but its gonna take some time & a lot of game-time)..

To install a game from outside sources, Download the APK file & also download the data package of the game ( this is the biggest part of most games..for fifa14 , it should be +1.1GB )
Once both are downloaded, i think you need to place the data folder in Android folder of your phone.
& then, install the game using apk file.

P.S: don't forget to enable the option" install from other sources" in security tab in settings of your mobile.

Baker

Albicelestes
The preinstalled screen guard and I use wow pouch to carry moto x outside no case/cover for it I handle it with care and it's aesthetics require the touch of my bare hands which covers destroy :)

can we remove the pre installed one....? , mine got some scratches and doesnt look good.
and can we use with out screen guard , becuase it is got gorilla screen right..?

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
can we remove the pre installed one....? , mine got some scratches and doesnt look good.
and can we use with out screen guard , becuase it is got gorilla screen right..?

Yeah, I think it has a default screen guard. Take it to any reputed mobile service shops... ask them. They can find if its there.

Top Bottom