Moto E Gonna destroy the Budget Segment

Aakarshan

In the zone
Moto E is released with the price tag of 6999/- Rs.And What Does it feature? It feature 1.2 GHz Snappy 200 Procesor,Android Kitkat,Adreno 305 and 1 Gb RAM.In 10K Seg hardly any phone give 1 GB RAM, Adreno 305 and android Kitkat.So, it will surely gonna destroy the Samsung.Samsung will be badly affected by it.Other Phones will also have impact.But Samsung will have more.

Samsung had quite a good hold in budget market.but now the champion is arrived it will destroy the Samsung.(and don't forget Moto G 4G version with Expendable is about to release):razz:So; samsung will be totally destroyed.These Samsung Phones will be affected badly.

Moto E - 6999 S Duos - 8900 CORE - 11600

Moto E - 1 GB RAM S Duos - 768 MB Ram CORE - 1 GB Ram

Moto E - Corning Gorilla Glass 3 S Duos - TFT CORE - TFT

Moto E - Android 4.4 with Upgrade Promise S Duos - 4.2 Jelly Bean CORE - 4.1 JB

Moto E - 4.3 Inches Screen S Duos - 4 Inches CORE - 4.3 Inches

Moto E - 256 ppi S Duos - 233 ppi CORE - 217 ppi

Moto E - 24 Hours S Duos - 7-8 Hours CORE - 9 Hours

The sales of Samsung will be affected Badly Nothing than the worst.No one will gonna buy these samsung Bullshits;
you will see the price drop in samsung. So Bye Samsung.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
i doubt it that they will release a 4g version of moto G at all here.. since 4g won't be usable here..due to difference between TDD and FDD Lte in India..

its for UK and USA not india

snapdragon 410 or Mediatek 6595 will be the only chipsets that will launch here with 4g in mid end

i am afraid my friend with current business model that motorola is following it won't be able to touch offline sales of samsung at all ..

though you can expect virtually all online sales to be taken away by moto E

And i woudn't count samsung out at all .. since Sduos 2 has an autofocus Camera + flash + front facing so it is not that it is 1 way victory for Moto E .. and if samsung sales start dropping they are very good at dropping the prices on their phones and getting competitive back again..

best example Galaxy s5.. if it weren't for that Exynos chip i think at this point at 42k it would have sold really well.. given z2 and Htc one at 49k .

So get the best you feel is right for you as everyone has different needs ..

Last edited:
OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
i doubt it that they will release a 4g version of moto G at all here.. since 4g won't be usable here..due to difference between TDD and FDD Lte in India..

snapdragon 410 or Mediatek 6595 will be the only chipsets that will launch here with 4g in mid end
+1 with this I think the sales are very good from India. Moto G is releasing a Expandable version.if that will arrive india then no one will buy samsung.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe we will see a upgrade of band for India.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Maybe we will see a upgrade of band for India.

only reliance jiocom has the licence to roll out 4g in 1800 Mhz band and it is still unknown when they are coming out with their Networks .. i don't think it is worth the effort to launch here as 4g will be useless here and besides the newer chips are only 3 months away . Moto G2 is going to have 4g as they support Both TDD and FDD lte bands ( snapdragon 410 )

Secondly the clue that they wont launch here is in the fact that it is single sim variant

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone

i am afraid my friend with current business model that motorola is following it won't be able to touch offline sales of samsung at all ..

And i woudn't count samsung out at all .. since Sduos 2 has an autofocus Camera + flash + front facing so it is not that it is 1 way victory for Moto E .. and if samsung sales start dropping they are very good at dropping the prices on their phones and getting competitive back again..

best example Galaxy s5.. if it weren't for that Exynos chip i think at this point at 42k it would have sold really well.. given z2 and Htc one at 49k .

.This is the only drawback in MOTO e that it is available only online.I already know that samsung will reduce the price to improve the sales.and everyone has different needs.When they will get the know of Moto then they will buy Moto E than the Samsung.
Moto has to release this phone offline.this is a budget segment.

- - - Updated - - -

only reliance jiocom has the licence to roll out 4g in 1800 Mhz band and it is still unknown when they are coming out with their Networks .. i don't think it is worth the effort to launch here as 4g will be useless here and besides the newer chips are only 3 months away . Moto G2 is going to have 4g as they support Both TDD and FDD lte bands ( snapdragon 410 )

Secondly the clue that they wont launch here is in the fact that it is single sim variant
We can except a expendable version of Moto g than the regular one.coz the sales of moto g are pretty good in here.

nikufellow

In the zone
Does moto E warrant this many new threads?
It's a complete VFM no doubt but hey this is India we are talking bout - it may take a large chunk of online sales for sure but still there are people (lots of people!) who are reluctant go with online shopping. Not to mention desi brands are trying to keep up more aggressively than ever before. Tbh when you get quad cores with a gig of ram, flash n front cam at 5k you do think twice, though i do acknowledge moto has a greater brand value and quality assurance.

Most people dont care or know anything about Display Resolution or SoC.
They will look at these things, one after the other
1) Brand
2) Megapixels in camera
3) Brand
4) Looks and Color
5) Brand
6) Screen size
7) Brand

I dont think ill ever get to see a girl holding a Moto G or E

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I made a female colleague of mine to buy Moto G.
She is happy with the purchase.

Another female was the one who described Moto G as a very good phone for its price.

I think I maybe just fortunate to have such girls where I work. :D

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I made a female colleague of mine to buy Moto G.
She is happy with the purchase.

Another female was the one who described Moto G as a very good phone for its price.

I think I maybe just fortunate to have such girls where I work. :D

At least they understand how to purchase sensibly!Kudos!!!

What normally is instilled in a customers mind that-
1.Samsung brand hai!S3 banane wala!Bohot acha hai.
2.this proc,ram,storage
3.this this software features are available .

The most important thing is build quality!
That is sole user experience

Don't you guys think Moto or HTC's next ad campaign should be some humour based on this ideology!

At least people will understand smart buying!
We'll congrats flipkart for selling 40k units in a weeks launch.Though they have consignment problems!

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent

Basically the crap camera with flash in Samsung is worthless!
Even the Nokia 220 is far better than its camera!

& for front facing camera!
Come on you don't have 3G & u want to video chat!
How many selfies will u take with That camera!

I think SDuos is out of comparision !

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
At least they understand how to purchase sensibly!Kudos!!!

What normally is instilled in a customers mind that-
1.Samsung brand hai!S3 banane wala!Bohot acha hai.
2.this proc,ram,storage
3.this this software features are available .

The most important thing is build quality!
That is sole user experience

Don't you guys think Moto or HTC's next ad campaign should be some humour based on this ideology!

At least people will understand smart buying!
We'll congrats flipkart for selling 40k units in a weeks launch.Though they have consignment problems!

I have seen the bias towards Samsung where I work. It's nerve wreaking when all the goodness of a Nexus device is overshadowed in just one line, "But its LG".
So I am glad that with product such as Moto E, is making them realize how overpriced Samsung products are.

Where the Moto's ad campaign is concerned... judging from the response of FK sales, I don't think they need an "ad" to sell this stuff. :p

Also, Moto E is going to return back to FK tomorrow. So whoever is holding their purchase, have a chance to get it before the limited stocks of 20k units are finished.

Lol, do I sound like a sales rep? Well, Moto devices have made me one it seems. xD

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My sister and 3 cousins want to get a white Moto E after experiencing my uncle's black Moto E.

Guess what, all of 3 of them are girls :lol:

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Deciding to get a White Moto E, by using a Black Moto E is just Doing it Wrong.

Black gives the gadget a beauty which White just can't. They should decide by looking at a white Moto E.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Deciding to get a White Moto E, by using a Black Moto E is just Doing it Wrong.

Black gives the gadget a beauty which White just can't. They should decide by looking at a white Moto E.

Lol!

Yep black looks more elegant than white!
But girls always prefer white generally!

Except that she has a good knowledge of colours!Yep I am talking about girls who hate pink.

Hahaha!God give these girls colour sense!

Top Bottom