MotherBoard suggestion

digibrush

digitalpainter
Please suggest mid range motherboard for core i5 9400f. How good will be Gigabyte B360 gaming? I need four slot for Ram. Brand pref. Gigabyte, but any good brand will be fine. Thanks.

quicky008

Technomancer
depends on your budget-generally the rule of thumb is one should not pair a powerful cpu with a cheap mobo to avoid any issues in the long run.If money is not a constraint for you,you can get a slightly better motherboard which will last longer and will be more stable under load conditions.

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
depends on your budget-generally the rule of thumb is one should not pair a powerful cpu with a cheap mobo to avoid any issues in the long run.If money is not a constraint for you,you can get a slightly better motherboard which will last longer and will be more stable under load conditions.
My budged is 12-14K max, please suggest within this

quicky008

Technomancer
it seems this combo ie i5 9400f+gb b360m has become quite popular of late-i've noticed quite a few budget gamers opting for them recently,most likely due to their economical pricing.

but i wonder is pairing a hex core cpu with a 5k motherboard really such a good idea? it remains to be seen how long this motherboard will really last if its subjected to intensive workloads (like gaming) on a regular basis.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it seems this combo ie i5 9400f+gb b360m has become quite popular of late-i've noticed quite a few budget gamers opting for them recently,most likely due to their economical pricing.

but i wonder is pairing a hex core cpu with a 5k motherboard really such a good idea? it remains to be seen how long this motherboard will really last if its subjected to intensive workloads (like gaming) on a regular basis.
The one I suggested above costs ~10.5k & is probably one of the best B360 mobo currently.

OP
digibrush

digibrush

digitalpainter
finally chose Gigabyte B360 gaming wifi . I don't gaming much. This system is mainly for graphic design. Thanks all for help.

Top Bottom