guys i need a replacement for my mobo which is amd based...so basically i zeroed upon
palit 780g mobo n
2gb ddr2 ram
if anyone selling their old junk which has the above can reply here or pm me..

i m atm located in delhi so delhi sellers will be preferred as i can avoid the courier charges n also chk the stuff...

also the old mobo A8n-vm of asus is there...its working perfectly fine just the sata ports r only 2 in no which dosent allow me to add more hdds thts why going for palit 780g:wink::wink::wink: .....

also i hv 1gb n 512kb ddr1 ram...if anybody is wanting i can let thm go at resonable price...
abt the warranty of both these products...thy r already off warranty as the mobo n ram r 5 yrs old....so still if anybody wanting i can let go of these....

regards
regards

Therapist

Broken In
I have 2GB Transcend (original box) DDR2 800MHz RAM with exact 4 year warranty left on it (bought it last July). I also have Sempron LE1250 (2.2 GHz) and Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2P mobo for sale. 1x 2GB matched sticks. I also have the bill, can post scans if interested. Reason for sale: I got a Netbook to replace it as a download rig.

I originally intend to sell it as a package deal, but I just might sell off the RAM separately to you, if you make me an offer I cannot refuse. *rubs chin*

Last edited:
OP
V

viper_in_blood

Broken In
^^^^

whts the estimate of the whole setup as well as the mobo n ram separately....

also let me know the shipping price to faridabad(comes in ncr)

regards

Therapist

Broken In
Sorry for the inordinate delay. I was out of town with no internet access. Any way, Here are the rates that I expect for my stuff:

Rs 1400 - 2x1GB Transcend DDR800 RAM
Rs 1100 - Gigabyte GA-M61PME-S2 Mobo

I'll throw in the processor (2.2GHz Sempron LE1250) for a package deal of Rs 3500. Shipping will be whatever quoted by the courier service (of your choice). Do let me know if you want me to post photographs and any other details. I have the original box packaging and manuals for all components.

Last edited:
S

sangzeel

Motherboard, CPU & PSU.
Condition:Good as new inside their boxes(Motherboard +cpu). (PSU) in use.
Usage Length:6-7 Days Only(Motherboard+cpu). (PSU) still in use.
Purchased: Almost 1.5 Yr Back.
  • AMD Phenom X4 9550 Quad Core Processor.Orignal.(Rs.6500).
  • GA-MA78G-DS3H.GA-MA78G-DS3H (rev. 2.x) - GIGABYTEOrignal(Rs.5500).
  • Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 460W.Orignal(Rs.2500).

Selling Price : Motherboard+CPU (Rs.6500). PSU (Rs.1300).;-)
I actually lost its bill but it will no big deal to get duplicate copy from seller.:) Thats why i don't really remember when did i exactly purchased it.:-|

GPU & PSU.
Condition : Working flawlessly.
Usage Length:3Yrs. Plus(3yrs. Warranty Over of GPU/PSU).
  • ATI SAPPHIRE HD3870 X2 1GB.Charts, benchmarks 2010 Gaming Graphics Charts (High Quality), 3DMark06 v1.1.0Orignal(Rs.31000).
  • Cooler Master eXtreme Power Duo 600.Orignal(Rs.3500).

Selling Price :GPU(Rs6000). PSU(Rs.1600).;-)
Both GPU & PSU gone Kaput after 5 months. After that both had been replaced and since then both been working flawlessly till now.:grin:

Any one interested within NCR can come, pay & pick from my place. Send me PM or Mail me at sangzeel@hotmail.com.:smile:

Picks Link : Sell pictures by sangzeel - Photobucket

..:: Free Radical ::..

The Transcendental
2x1gb kingston ddr2 667 bought from smc and computer empire separately.
Have lifetime warranty.
Can overclock to 875mhz at stock timings and volts.
Original boxes available.
Rs. 1400/- if you want to meetup in Nehru Place.
Rs. 1350/- if you can collect from my home.

Therapist

Broken In
Terms for all items: Outstation buyers will have to transfer money first and the items will be shipped after the payment is cleared.
Newway01 already bought my RAM modules this way and the following screenshot should inspire confidence: Testimonial.

Sempron LE 1250 2.2GHz processor and Gigabyte GA-M61 PME-S2P mobo
Date of purchase: July 10, 2009.
Reason for sale: Two reasons. Firstly, because I bought a netbook and secondly, check out my signature.
Warranty details: 3 years (2 years remaining).
Expected Price: Rs 1950 + shipping extra.
Location of Seller: New Bombay.
Pictures: I haven't included the date in the snaps because it's already printed on the bill.
Additional details: Driver CD, manual, processor decal and original box packaging included. Note: Processor box will be shipped only if you want me to remove it from the mobo. So please specify if you want the CPU and Mobo separated before shipping, or packed as it is.

Here's a scan of the bill, so you can verify the date and warranty details:

*i.imgur.com/J3Npr.jpg

Snaps of the CPU+Mobo and accessories:

*i.imgur.com/bwuHG.jpg *i.imgur.com/T9hhp.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fLHIE.jpg *i.imgur.com/cTXfs.jpg

Sony MDR-XD100 circumaural headphones [SOLD on another forum]
Date of purchase: Don't remember, but it's been bought after the CPU and Mobo listed above.
Reason for sale: Bought better headphones.
Warranty details: Misplaced the bill.
Expected Price: Rs 450 + shipping extra.
Additional Notes: The headphones are working perfectly and have been used very sparingly. The cushions are extremely comfortable and the cable is 9' long with high quality and very flexible butyl rubber construction. The faux leather skin on the right can has come off in places (check pictures), but the cushion is intact.

*i.imgur.com/MGid1.jpg *i.imgur.com/r5oqb.jpg *i.imgur.com/GmX1P.jpg

Logitech Dual Action gamepad [SOLD on another forum]
Date of purchase: I bought it along with the headphones listed above.
Reason for sale: Bought the Xbox 360 gamepad.
Warranty details: Refer the listing above.
Expected Price: Rs 550 + shipping extra.
Additional Notes: The gamepad is in excellent condition as is evident from the photographs. The analogue sticks track precisely. Driver CD and manual included.

*i.imgur.com/c0KQP.jpg *i.imgur.com/7Opk0.jpg *i.imgur.com/GY4Wz.jpg

Dick Smith HDMI Cable (Gold plated, 2 metre)
Date of purchase: A month back.
Reason for sale: Bought it only to test the ports on my new rig. I purchased a Cnct DVI cable instead. This has been used for barely a few minutes.
Warranty details: One year I guess; I'll have to confirm with Croma.
Expected Price: Rs 400 + shipping extra.
Additional Notes: This is perfectly working and brand new cable. You basically get a huge discount because I opened the packaging. Tested it with my rig and a friend's PS3, and works flawlessly on both.

*i.imgur.com/LJiKI.jpg *i.imgur.com/KN2x0.jpg

Top Bottom