mobile under 8-9k

vinay1g

Broken In
i need a mobile under 8-9k,required feature.
1)should be able to play 720p videos atleast.
2)3.5g,bluetooth,wifi,tethering,etc.
3)mostly android if not thn windows.
4)i like looks of htc but not sure abt warranty.
5)preferably htc,samsung,& last nokia.
6)want to know lumnia 520 equivalent or better option?
7)dont want any other brand.
8)battery life should be ok.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
if you don't want desi brand then Nokia L520 is the best possible solution for you IMO.
WP8 is great platform if you don't bother about lack of some games compared to android. as per your budget if you buy an android then it will be lagging like hell.
L520 is your best bet IMO:)

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
yes lumia 520 is the best possible solution for a branded phone for a indian brand there are many i suggest xoloq800 u can get this locally for 9500.

Minion

Conversation Architect
i need a mobile under 8-9k,required feature.
1)should be able to play 720p videos atleast.
2)3.5g,bluetooth,wifi,tethering,etc.
3)mostly android if not thn windows.
4)i like looks of htc but not sure abt warranty.
5)preferably htc,samsung,& last nokia.
6)want to know lumnia 520 equivalent or better option?
7)dont want any other brand.
8)battery life should be ok.

If you need android within you budget no tier 1 brands offer any good phone only exception is lumia 520(Windows) windows phone has very less application and no customisation.
Within you budget i will suggest you Xolo X910.Android with 1GB ram is lag free.
Finally you have to decide wheather you want to buy branded crappy phone or phone from tier 2 manufacturer.I am currently using Q700 from last month its buttery smooth.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^^For Desi brand I will stick to Xolo Q700. Dont consider X910 as it has several problems like heating and all.
For Lumia 520:- It has application though little less compared to android but you can be ok as per application wise. it does not have many games that is minius point for wp8 compared to android but you will get lag free performance plus good after sales service compared to desi brands. so if you do not bother about many games then do consider it as it is best vfm product from nokia.:)

Top Bottom