Mobile phone under 15k

Baker

Albicelestes
Guys

am using motox first gen , need to replace my phone. looking for android phone under 15k.

not planning for Motrolola , suggest any other brand. kooking for good camera and good battery backup

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
Moto hands down. Since you don't wanna go for it, check J5 or J7 latest editions.

which one in Moto..? , eventough i dont want to go for moto if nothing else i will go for the same.

i was not impressed much with camera quality of motox first gen , i hope suggested ones willl have better quality

- - - Updated - - -

how about new honour 6 going to launch..?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Guys

am using motox first gen , need to replace my phone. looking for android phone under 15k.

not planning for Motrolola , suggest any other brand. kooking for good camera and good battery backup

Mi4 for 11k on Flipkart. Has Snapdragon 801.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
which one in Moto..? , eventough i dont want to go for moto if nothing else i will go for the same.

i was not impressed much with camera quality of motox first gen , i hope suggested ones willl have better quality

- - - Updated - - -

how about new honour 6 going to launch..?

Moto G is great. You can also check G4+.

Techistyle

Right off the assembly line
Hi Baker,

Currently there is now a new smartphone in the market which I have bought and it is performing well for me in terms of battery and also the camera. the price of the same is just 12.5K and also looks good. Please find more details about the same in the link provided below

Zopo Flash X Plus Price in India, Specification, Features | Digit.i

Last edited by a moderator:

dravidworld

you don't want Motorola Phones now.. must be <= 5 inch or less and price under 15K INR.. OK.. I have some list

- Sony Xperia M5
- Huawei Honor 8 Lite
- Oppo F1
- Sony Xperia XA
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime

i hope it might help.. Good Luck! :chinscratch:

BadalGulati87

Broken In
Hi Baker,

Currently there is now a new smartphone in the market which I have bought and it is performing well for me in terms of battery and also the camera. the price of the same is just 12.5K and also looks good. Please find more details about the same in the link provided below

Zopo Flash X Plus Price in India, Specification, Features | Digit.i
Great Prasid did the review and just like always the man does a very great review. Loved it. The phone seems fairly good according to the review.

Mohitsingh

Hello Baker,
You should purchase LAVA Z10 because it comes with 12.7cm (5.0) which you need and it has great 2GB and 3GN RAM according to your choice. LAVA Z10 configuration looks good and it comes only 12K.
I Think you Should check LAVA Z10 at least once.
For LAVA Z10 - LOL NOPE

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello Baker,
You should purchase LAVA Z10 because it comes with 12.7cm (5.0) which you need and it has great 2GB and 3GN RAM according to your choice. LAVA Z10 configuration looks good and it comes only 12K.
I Think you Should check LAVA Z10 at least once.
For LAVA Z10 - LOL NOPE
Are you a lava rep?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom