Mobile phone <15k

$hadow

Geek in making
not the case for me,its rear cam beats most other cams out there
maybe you have a hardware fault or something
the front cam on the 720 was a bit grainy (730s is a major improvement with the new 5mp camera)

Checkout geekyranjit review of l730 camera. The back snapper is good but the front is horrible even in average lighting.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Checkout geekyranjit review of l730 camera. The back snapper is good but the front is horrible even in average lighting.

I havent played much with the front cam of the 730 but its an improvement over the 720s front cam for sure
compared to say HTC M8s front camera,the 730s isnt that great
the rear snapper is a real deal breaker though,takes some pretty amazing shots

$hadow

Geek in making
I havent played much with the front cam of the 730 but its an improvement over the 720s front cam for sure
compared to say HTC M8s front camera,the 730s isnt that great
the rear snapper is a real deal breaker though,takes some pretty amazing shots

Yeah m8 has good front cam but I never liked it. It is a hit or miss type of a scenario when you use the front cam. But I really liked the pics from the rear snapper of L730.

Ronnie012

Earthling
yep i totally agree,they have similiar spec but the cameras in the 730 are a major perk to consider the 730 over the Moto G

^Yup and not only the camera, the Lumia 730's overall design, build quality ,battery life, interface and in all other aspects beats not only the moto g but most other mobiles in the price range.
Yesterday my friend bought this beauty. If I have to say just one thing, this mobile just blows! Also a 1 gb windows 8.1 L730 is as fast as a 2 GB android smartphone. Internet connectivity is fast and battery life excellent. The camera is equivalent to my zf5 though. Maybe slightly better.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^Yup and not only the camera, the Lumia 730's overall design, build quality ,battery life, interface and in all other aspects beats not only the moto g but most other mobiles in the price range.
Yesterday my friend bought this beauty. If I have to say just one thing, this mobile just blows! Also a 1 gb windows 8.1 L730 is as fast as a 2 GB android smartphone. Internet connectivity is fast and battery life excellent. The camera is equivalent to my zf5 though. Maybe slightly better.

plus after owning the 720 which carries the same design and slightly older hardware - its fantastic that MS has kept a 2.5 year old device like the 720 alive with regular updates,new features nearly every day are added and despite 512mb ram ,i cant feel any difference in performance(only load times for apps are rarely 2-3 secs slower than my 820,no biggie though)
its a very fresh approach to phones in terms of design,vfm and updates

Ronnie012

Earthling
plus after owning the 720 which carries the same design and slightly older hardware - its fantastic that MS has kept a 2.5 year old device like the 720 alive with regular updates,new features nearly every day are added and despite 512mb ram ,i cant feel any difference in performance(only load times for apps are rarely 2-3 secs slower than my 820,no biggie though)
its a very fresh approach to phones in terms of design,vfm and updates

Also consider the quality of the updates. With every new update windows phone experience keeps on improving. Take for instance - Wp7 the lamest and now wp 8.1 the best.

OP
IronCruz

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Thank You for all suggestions and replies. I bought Asus Zenfone 5. First impression way better than any samsung phone.. Really loved each and every part of it. Got it from local shop, so i'll be getting service. Once again, i was never this satisfied after purchasing any gadgets. Simply awesome mobile. And i dont know why people go for WP... Shitty UI... Whatever WP was never in my head... Anyways Thank You all once again...

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
And i dont know why people go for WP... Shitty UI... Whatever WP was never in my head... Anyways Thank You all once again...

wp isnt shitty,just because you havent had a proper go at it doesnt make it bad at all
once you own and use one for a period of time,you can pass such judgements
some of us actually like the UI of ios and WP over android,that doesnt mean we go ahead and call android shitty

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thank You for all suggestions and replies. I bought Asus Zenfone 5. First impression way better than any samsung phone.. Really loved each and every part of it. Got it from local shop, so i'll be getting service. Once again, i was never this satisfied after purchasing any gadgets. Simply awesome mobile. And i dont know why people go for WP... Shitty UI... Whatever WP was never in my head... Anyways Thank You all once again...

Samsung isn't really trying to make a good VFM phone.
Shops don't give service, the company does. If it comes to the shopkeeper, then the phone may have seller warranty only.

Ronnie012

Earthling
Re: Mobile phone &lt;15k

^Congrats on your purchase :) . Yup aZF 5 is one of the best phones on the <15k range (and above too if you consider its camera and gaming capabilities). Btw be sure to get a normal micro sim and not a cut micro sim and do full charging discharging cycles for atleast a month to get the best battery backup. Also get a good flipcover for your mobile to protect it from damages.
Don't worry about service centers much . Been using my zenfone 5 since 5 months and not been to the service center once.

P.s - Dn't agree with WP being shitty though. WP is the best for business users.

Top Bottom