Ambassador of Buzz
1. Budget?
10k-20k
2. Display type and size?
4.3"-4.7" ( 5" is too big for me)
3. Form Factor?
Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand ? Sony, Motorola, Lenovo,
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
Touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
Average 5-8 MP camera will do. I don't know much of camera tech jargon.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
Android preferably. Is WP os a good option ?
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
3G , Wifi, USB otg , USB and Wifi tethering etc.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Multimedia (watching 1080p and 720p movies), Casual Gaming, Social networking, internet, reading e-books.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Xperia SP, Moto G, Lava Xolo Q1100(scared about Lava's service)
12. Any other info that you want to share-
I want expandable storage but Moto G doesn't have that . Is USB OTG a good alternative to expandable storage ? Pen Drives of what capacity are supported by moto G ? I am also not sure about the After Sales service of Motorola. There is a service centre of Moto G in my city.
I was considering Xperia SP because it has expandable storage and better GPU, but it will surely have bloatware, which will eat up more RAM. So, I'm concerned about that. My sister's Xperia Sola hanged a bit while playing very light games like Agent Dash. Whereas, Temple Run 2 and a few others ran fine. I won't be playing very resource hungry games.
Lava's Q1100 seems good but the service is apparently horrible as reported by people all over the internet.

Sony xperia sp eyes closed

You can't compare it with moto g or q1100
Also there will be less bloatware present. But the CPU and huge battery will handle it.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Moto g is a good choice and otg should support pendrives of 16-32 GB at least because phones support micro SD cards of that size easily. Sandisk has a dual USB pendrive for USB otg purpose. But since your budget is 20k check out moto x too

Top Bottom