Mobile around 25k

vishpt

Broken In
Hi ,

I am planning to buy a new mobile around 25k. My old one is xperia Z1. Despite its good features, it is difficult to use after warranty since Sony service became trash after Ericsson-Sony collaboration broke and the phone is slightly bent (Would you believe it :mad:) I am going to buy a mobile in a month. I rounded up to

Moto X 2nd Gen

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Asus Zenfone 2

(oneplus one and Mi4 is a tempting gamble since their service and spares quality is doubtful :mrgreen:.)

$hadow

Geek in making
Get oneplus one, tough their service ain't that great but will get the job done plus they will be giving additional warranty if the service got delayed for more than 15 days.

devil'sdouble

Broken In
Don't round up with nonsense stuffs when you have a good/ high budget, that's for people who don't have any budget.

Note 3 out of that list, eyes closed. Have been using one for myself for over seven months now, still love it to core.

However you could get S5 at same if not less price, which will get you updated chipset and all that, but not into S series really.

One Plus and Mi4, really?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Wait for oneplus 2. It should be priced around 25k. Zenfone 2 has poor camera. And Note 3, well, not worth over 18k. Those who flaunt it proudly should know that they overpaid for nothing.

Top Bottom