Miscellanous computer hardware sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangram19

Broken In
Hi All

Clearance sale on old and unused hardware.

Please respond on PM. Will not negotiate on thread. Ask any questions on the hardware details on the thread please. Any price requests on the thread will be ignored.

All sales in Mumbai only. People from other places - thanks for looking.

1. Brand new (<10 days a/o 02.01.2007) Intel Original DG965WH with full warranty. Works perfectly. Make me an offer. Base price is 7000 bucks (a new board costs 8000, and this is brand new), I'll take only quotes at or above that, thanks.

2. Antec TruePower 480 (20-pin) PSU. Make me an offer - will consider only >2500 offers, thanks. Works perfectly with the above board, three hard disks, two optical drives, a C2D E6600 and a 7900 GS, with lots of room to spare. Update: Dibs expired. Available again for sale.

3. Item not for sale, please ignore.

4. Frontech TV tuner box (external) with remote and box. Make me an offer.

5. 19" Samsung 955DF DynaFlat CRT monitor. Perfect condition. Make me an offer, will consider offers >7000 only, thanks.

6. Item not for sale, please ignore.

7. Two UPS units, one APC 500 that needs a new battery and a Microtek 500 that works perfectly. 2000 bucks for the two of them, willing to look at what you have in mind.

8. Slim fit HTPC case with two 3.5" (one internal + one exposed), two 5" exposed. Looks really sleek, and is wonderful for a PC that can fit into a small space yet take a full ATX case (CDROM sideways). Fitted with fans. No power supply. 1000 bucks only.

9. Unbranded power supply, this is a brute, it is as capable as the Antec listed above, quite a bit heavier, and is really noiseless under normal load. Rated at 500 watts conservatively. Thermal fan control, 20-pin supply. Awesome replacement supply. 1000 bucks only.

10. iBall powerkey designer. I find there are way too many keys for me. <10 days old, new price is 700 bucks, on sale for 500 with full warranty.

11. iBall mini laser mouse, looks butch, brand new <10 days old, on sale at 700 with full warranty. Make me an offer on the set of Keyboard + Mouse

12. Logitech slim keyboard + Logitech optical mouse. Cost me 800 bucks, full warranty, < 1 month old for the keyboard, <4 months for the mouse. Take them off my hands for 500 bucks. UPDATE: Logitech Mouse sold, have a Frontech Optical mouse which was bought at the same time. Price remains same.

For those curious: This is clearance. I have a lot of surplus hardware over the years I've built PCs. Also a few of the new items I am upgrading. The board and the desksets are a good example of that sort of thing.

Thanks for looking, and willing to answer any questions on the thread.

Last edited:
OP
S

sangram19

Broken In
@Ambar - The 7900 GS is not for sale. It's only used as a descriptor for the PSU.

@gmanog - I already have dibs on the Antec from saurav, but you can make me an offer over the PM. There is no warranty left, ran out in March this year. That makes it just over 3 years old. It wasn't being used for almost 18 months, though, but that's only my word for it.

@vinyas, got your PM, will reply.

gmanog

Journeyman
sangram19 said:
@gmanog - I already have dibs on the Antec from saurav, but you can make me an offer over the PM. There is no warranty left, ran out in March this year. That makes it just over 3 years old. It wasn't being used for almost 18 months, though, but that's only my word for it.

I thought it may be having some warrenty left as Antec carries three years warrenty. You can carrry on the deal with saurav friend.

OP
S

sangram19

Broken In
Nightmare: It is from a company called Byte.

Sorry those speakers are not for sale anymore. I decided to refurbish them with new gold-plated metal plugs, Peerless drivers and OFC cable. They

You just came in a day too late, as for some reason I never get notified of updates to this or any of my other subscriptions... Only my PMs work

mod-the-pc: I don't own a camera. My cellphone gives very grainy pics. But I could upload something tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom