Minimum hardware requirement to install Pinnacle Studio...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
I have a 2.4GHz, 512MB DDR RAM on a 845GVSR board (with 64MB intel extreme graphics 2) and a 80GB 7200RPM HDD on which I can't able to install Pinnacle Studio 9 provided in DIGIT DVD sometimes ago. As I don't know what's the minimum requirements, please let me know if anyone have the information. Thanks...

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
It should have installed in u r system..as it meets the min req...

check the following link

*www.pugh.co.uk/Products/Pinnacle/studio-9.htm

go4saket

Well buddy, I have a bit higher config than yours and I installed it quite easily. Infact, Pinnacle Studio 10 needs much higher resource than P.S.9 and I was able to install that software also very comfortable. So I dont think there should be any problem in installing it in your machine. What error are your getting???

OP
Tapomay

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
but really i can't. when i try to execute the installer, windows remains busy for a while and then stops. there appears no installation window or any error message, but only the sandclock by the cursor for a while. then what's the problem???

jay4u

In the zone
may be there is something wrong with the software .. maybe it got currupted... try another dvd from a friend or download it from net....

it gets easily installed on my pc which has about the same hardware configuration

go4saket

Try another copy of the software, and if the problem still persists, check out for your OS. This kind of problem can also happen if there is any conflict of the software with the OS. May be a fresh installation of your OS can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom