mid range gaming PC - 40K max

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Only some shops keeps wd blue. I don't know why but it was available at the same rate as green! Not sure about current conditions.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Its Rs 3872 after discounts in Snapdeal. So thats nearly Rs 400 over Rs 3500. And That's lowest online IMO. But But But there are reports that the seller is actually sending Green 1 TB instead of Blue. ( I faced the same issue in Amazon, I ordered a Toshiba Enterprise class MG03ACA100 with 5 years warranty but the seller Electrograce sent me a DT01ACA100 ,a far cheaper drive with only two years warranty and mismatching serial numbers on the bill and drive!)

At stores in Kolkata and Delhi WD Blue is not in supply,even the distributor confirmed the same.Hence I enquired if down south its available or in supply.

its was 3.7k a week ago here. (i live a night's drive away from kolkata)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Woah Ranchi reminds me of 2006 , I was there doing the Ductile Iron Water Pipeline around the city,from AG Colony to Argora to Lalpur to Harmu.....nostalgic...

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Woah Ranchi reminds me of 2006 , I was there doing the Ductile Iron Water Pipeline around the city,from AG Colony to Argora to Lalpur to Harmu.....nostalgic...

dont know what you're talking about :l i was in class 2 in 2006 xP and its amazing how you remember those names after 8 years.

quicky008

Technomancer
if wd blue is unavailable then the op can go for WD Caviar purple 1 tb which costs around Rs 4000 and comes with 3 years warranty(afaik).I think its a better choice than wd blue or green hdds as its supposed to be a surveillance hdd and is therefore a lot more robust than normal hdds(atleast in theory).

WD 1TB Purple Surveillance HDDs: Amazon.in: Electronics

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
dont know what you're talking about :l i was in class 2 in 2006 xP and its amazing how you remember those names after 8 years.

And I was fresh out of school! Pani ka line I was talking about!

- - - Updated - - -

if wd blue is unavailable then the op can go for WD Caviar purple 1 tb which costs around Rs 4000 and comes with 3 years warranty(afaik).I think its a better choice than wd blue or green hdds as its supposed to be a surveillance hdd and is therefore a lot more robust than normal hdds(atleast in theory).

WD 1TB Purple Surveillance HDDs: Amazon.in: Electronics

That's true it should be more reliable since its designed for severe conditions but the only downside is its seek times.

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
thanks folks for your help. Will help a lot as my purchase date has moved up. Mostly next month.

- - - Updated - - -

So the Saphire r9 270 - anyone see it anywhere for 13k? online? The best I see is close to 15k. Any other options? nvidia?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thanks folks for your help. Will help a lot as my purchase date has moved up. Mostly next month.

- - - Updated - - -

So the Saphire r9 270 - anyone see it anywhere for 13k? online? The best I see is close to 15k. Any other options? nvidia?

Zotac GTX750Ti 2GB @ 10.9k

If you register within 15days you will get total 5 years warranty

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
interesting. Thanks for that. Based on what I see, the Raedon seems to be the better option. If I do decide to go for the nvidia, will it last atleast for two years (from an upgrade perspective)? Or would the Raedon serve me better?

thanks for the help.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD R9 270 2GB DDR5 DUAL-X OC WITH BOOST (R9 270 DUAL-X 2GD5 OC WITH BOOST - 11220-00-41G - 840777064528 )

you most probably are searching for 270x rather than 270. ;)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Only 15 days back they were selling at Rs 13899 in flipkart but now only if you have a StanChart credit card you get it at Rs 13.3K, I'm talking about the R9 270x.

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Bumping this thread as I really don't want to start a new one. A lot has changed from the time I started this thread. I now own an Asus ROG gaming laptop :) I still, however, need a PC for graphics design purpose. Given the same budget could someone make me some reccomendations ? If needed I can start a new thread. cheers!