Mid Class laptop needed

scorpio90

Broken In
What is your budget? ~50000, can wait upto diwali for purchasing

What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

• Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
  • Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

Entertainment and occasional games, and sleek enough for occasional use in business settings

Anything else you would like to say?

Screen resolution - 1080p
Battery backup - 5hrs

akhilsai831

Broken In
What is your budget? ~50000, can wait upto diwali for purchasing

What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

• Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
  • Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?

Entertainment and occasional games, and sleek enough for occasional use in business settings

Anything else you would like to say?

Screen resolution - 1080p
Battery backup - 5hrs

Consider buying Lenovo Ideapad 510 or even Lenovo Ideapad 320

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

sohan_92

In the zone
OP, you should have bought during Big Billion sale on Flipkart. :sad:

UPDATED: There is an upcoming Flipkart Diwali sale. If you are lucky enough you can get a decent laptop within that budget.

Last edited:
OP
S

scorpio90

Broken In
@akhilsai831 @sohan_92 I am upgrading my budget to 60k. And apart from above requirements, I need a well built laptop since I will be travelling a lot. A weight upto 2.5 kg is fine. And I may be able to import a piece from US through my friend, so I am open to that avenue too.

Last edited:
OP
S

scorpio90

Broken In
I need to make purchase by this month end, through a friend, from US. Whichever laptop satisfies my requirements in a budget of ~1000 dollars will do.

OP
S

scorpio90

Broken In
There is no i8 version. Other options is Inspiron 7577.

There is, XPS 13 High Performance Laptop with InfinityEdge Display | Dell United States

Also, can i attach an external hdd to it, since it has only sdd? Plus i hope there are no heating issues with 7577?

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
There is, XPS 13 High Performance Laptop with InfinityEdge Display | Dell United States

Also, can i attach an external hdd to it, since it has only sdd? Plus i hope there are no heating issues with 7577?
No, that's the XPS with 8th gen core i7 (8550U). For performance/heating issues, check on notebookcheck. As for external HDD, check for USB ports.

Top Bottom