Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for PC vs Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Which one is better? Also, the Microsoft controller is expensive compared to Thrustmaster.
And I'm not a fan of PS controller layout. I found Xbox controller to be much more comfortable.

Microsoft Wired Controller for Windows - Microsoft: Flipkart.com
Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4 Gamepad - Thrustmaster: Flipkart.com

OP
Inceptionist

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Bump.

Want to play Arkham and AC games on PC. Figured I should give a shot to gamepads as unlike FPS, these games are somewhat difficult on keyboard+mouse combo.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Im also in a dilemma on buying a new Gamepad.. I had ordered an original 360 controller but it was found to be defective and i got a full refund for it..
Seeing how expensive it is, I wanna go for slightly cheaper gamepad like the Logitech F510 (Rs1850), but I heard it has deadzone issues..
That thrustmaster doesnt have analog triggers nor is it Xinput compatible

OP
Inceptionist

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Well the games you mentioned are easily played and are equally fun using KB+M also :)

In my opinion, FPS are better on KB+M and action, hack 'n' slash games are better on gamepad. All those combos are better executed on gamepad.

snap

Lurker
^^yep for hack n slash gamepad is a must but the games you mentioned for them controller is not necessary. Imo get the Microsoft one as it is plug and play i guess

OP
Inceptionist

Inceptionist

Journeyman
I will. And I don't get into genres to much. Not an FPS, not a sandbox (GTA) and I'm running around killing people, then it is action/hack n slash for me. Maybe DMC is better example I guess.

Top Bottom