Microsoft Ending Mainstream Support on Windows 7 at 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
RIP, Windows 7 its time to die, with the transition to windows 8 occurred. Microsoft published an update on its support site on Tuesday with a list of products reaching the end of their Mainstream Support life cycles in the coming months, including Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010 and most notably, Windows 7 Home, Professional, Starter, Enterprise and Ultimate.

On January 13th, 2015, all of these products and services will be moving to Extended Support, a five year plan which includes regular, free security updates and paid hotfix support. After the deadline, design changes and new features will no longer be considered though. But if you’re still using windows 7 don’t worry they will surely extend the support like what happened to windows xp.

Source : Microsoft Ending Mainstream Support on Windows 7 at 2015

Minion

Conversation Architect
Nothing to worry I never updated windows and i will never update it in future they cause more harm than good.

amjath

Human Spambot
it is faster than expected. Microsoft should have competitive upgrade offer for windows 9

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing to worry I never updated windows and i will never update it in future they cause more harm than good.

It is for windows 7 not windows 8, but security related is needed, you cant neglected just like that

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Anyway,extended support end date for win7 is 14th Jan 2020.
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] Promotion of that particular website ends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom